Useless Thread MDCCLXVII: The party never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Modern plumbing is not specifically protected under the Geneva protocols. Though excessive and violent plunging may be subject to scrutiny under "cruel & unusual punishment" statutes on the books in your local jurisdictions.

I ain't plunging no public toilet at work.

Ivan Drago said it best, "If it clogs, it clogs"

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Do EA Sports games even have all of the game modes and functionality that existed back in the PS2 and original Xbox era?

No, of course not, because EA doesn't give a shit about making good games, they just want to make money as easy as possible.

f*** EA

Sep 19, 2008
upload_2020-5-9_8-57-13.png

member 157595

do you realize what you could have done with these 15 minutes?

such as making 10-20 reddit/twitter posts?

what a waste of time

true.

on a related note, I'm not big into the social media scene in general. I don't have Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. accounts and I while I hold nothing against those that do use those mediums I don't have a need for them.

lmao this credit for Spider Man (2018) just said "MongoDB"

how progressive

@OmniCube @LarryFisherman

See below. Not sure why a video game would need MongoDB but whatever, I'm not a game developer other than my customizations of the Unreal Engine and Unity (the latter of which I barely know since I'm a C# newbie.) I do really like working with the Unreal Engine though.

i've never touched it before

i'm mostly living in sql server, but we support embedded postgres too. i hate that shit.

I really don't like centralized databases. They're not consistent with a microservice architecture since they break both loose coupling and strong coherence. They also can be a bear to maintain.

Never used MongoDB, other than trying and failing to use it properly in Docker about 3 years ago. I was very new to Docker at the time, fwiw.

Reactions: LarryFisherman

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
... on a related note, I'm not big into the social media scene in general. I don't have Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. accounts and I while I hold nothing against those that do use those mediums I don't have a need for them. ...
Facebook? And if so, why?

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Set of 1"

So what is it, a set or just one? Set implies plurality, so you can't have a set of one.

I'm sure the people making the Amazon listings do that shit on purpose

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
People chanting for RVD, before he became incredibly stale with his unchanging character and moveset.

He did a somersault into a senton, big f***ing whoop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad