Quebec City
ae984a97e4.jpg

Reactions: Roman Fell

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Family Feud

Steve Harvey bullshitting with the contestants, and he asked if people would give up sex for a year for a million dollars.

The contestants had the most immature reactions to the question. "Hah, I would die before I go that long, Steve."

Oh come on, it's a hypothetical question, you don't have to act so thirsty

Last edited:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Family Feud

Steve Harvey bullshitting with the contestants, and he asked if people would give up sex for a year for a million dollars.

The contestants had the most immature reactions to the question. "Hah, I would die before I go that long, Steve."

that would be easy af

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Family Feud

Idiots

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
Why are there no posts on the weekend? Don’t act like any of you are doing anything with your lives today.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I wish that Wish would deliver my shit already.

One item is expected by May 12th, but the shipping info hasn't updated since the 27th

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I wish that Wish would deliver my shit already.

One item is expected by May 12th, but the shipping info hasn't updated since the 27th
It's been my experience with merchandise home deliveries in the last 3 weeks from multiple sources that the initially published delivery dates have been met or in a couple of cases beaten. It seems by now that major sellers have a pretty good handle on the lengths of typical supply chain delays, and have adjusted their promised delivery dates accordingly. Chances are Wish scheduled your shipment for arrival on a date they thought was easily achievable, and their logistics control system will hold your order until a date that allows them to satisfy the original delivery promise. Only then will the system trigger an update to your order tracking. Bottom Line: If you wanted it sooner, you should've ordered it sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad