Useless Thread MDCCLXIX: Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
I am out of content to consume by like 8 PM most days so it is extremely annoying when I can’t sleep until 2 AM.

Miguel Cairo

Mar 18, 2020
Being so unproductive the last ten weeks is absolutely affecting my mental state. I have no idea how Roman has been doing this shit for over a decade.

Reactions: Chippah

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I am out of content to consume by like 8 PM most days so it is extremely annoying when I can’t sleep until 2 AM.

I hear ya, my sleep patterns are all messed up, I seem to now sleep in 2 small shifts. I have been up since 3:30.

Sep 19, 2008
I wasn't really into BR and I haven't really tried out BR Trios or Quads but warzone is really, really good. BR is all about having a good team.

Sep 19, 2008
These Twitch guys log off and host other twitch streamers which is silly :laugh:

10-4 in the middle of the 7th.

Sep 19, 2008
Stream sniping is a contentious form of, essentially, cheating in multiplayer games with big livestream audiences. Stream snipers are those who watch a Twitch stream of a game while playing it themselves to get a read on where another player is so that they can go take them down.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
So they sent the alert out to everyone's smartphone, then they also call landline numbers.

It was creepy as hell being in an empty cubicle room as each phone was getting called
Imagine how creepy it would've been if yours was the last desk phone to ring, and when you picked it up the voice on the other end said: "Stay where you are, Mr. Dreamcast, we're coming to get you ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad