party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Let us play a game

EYfqQ_OU4AA79dJ

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
:nod:

I've gotten part of the way through but I never have time to finish it because of...well, everything in my life.

DQ is my favorite video game series of all time.
This was the first one that I have been able to play but it's been great.
I originally played it when it came out in 2018 but just picked it back up the other day. I'm almost to the end and I'm just knocking out some of the side quests and messing around a few other areas :laugh:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Got my first haircut since the day after the Super Bowl this morning. Went very well. Had a 9:15 appointment. Arrived at 9. Called them from outside the shop. They were ready for me. Shop was very clean & only one other customer getting his hair cut at the same time. Felt very safe.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Got my first haircut since the day after the Super Bowl this morning. Went very well. Had a 9:15 appointment. Arrived at 9. Called them from outside the shop. They were ready for me. Shop was very clean & only one other customer getting his hair cut at the same time. Felt very safe.
Right up until you looked in the mirror, saw the stylist take off their PPE mask, and it was Freddy Krueger ... :eek2:

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad