Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
4 day weekend ferda

Let us play a game

EYfqQ_OU4AA79dJ

Ironically Don Cherry had been granted the expansion franchise in Mississauga and was a big reason the Hershey Centre was built. He coached the team part time as he was doing HNIC on weekends. His teams were miserable and he sold out to Eugene M. Owner of the Ottawa Senators. Eugene held the ownership of the Mississauga Icedogs and parlayed the arena improvs and budding team to a Memorial Cup bid. Once they held the tournament, at a a profit for Mr Eugene, he basically sold off the Ice Dogs and they moved to a new arena in ST Catherines. With the Hershey Centre open, the Toronto Majors, based off ST Mikes College moved to Mississauga. St Mikes has had a long history in junior A hockey, think Frank Mahovolich, for example. They were a hockey powerhouse during the 60's. After a few years when they returned to junior hockey after a couple decades St Mikes College didn't or couldn't handle running the team and operating in the OHL while running a private school. The league suspended the franchise, and their historic record and a "new " franchise was born. A minority owner and good old Mississauga boy named Kerr took over the team and named them the Steelheads.

If Roman Fell was on fire I wouldn’t pour water on him.

Is that because you believe he's The Wicked Witch of the West?

What exactly was ironic in all that?

I think he’s a drain on society and if he was dead millions of lives would flourish.

Wow ... so there's still a chance he could redeem himself. Who'd a thunk.

Cool, I had packages on my porch while a massive storm ripped through the city

Very cool

I had an order of hot sauces sitting on my front step all day yesterday during a storm. The boxes are all soggy but the sauces are still good

You are the man for finding these gems!

Christmas shopping is going to be crazy this year.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Crazy storm we had.

How @Roman Fell was using a Don Cherry Impersonation while refering to the Steelheads and likely had no idea ( who would other then local clowns like me) he actually was the only reason the franchise was granted and the arena built.The context is likely to local.

Maybe I should get into K pop, or marble racing.

It went by pretty quickly though.

The security guards where I work were trying to corral everyone into the designated shelter rooms. Once our department got there, they told everyone to go back

So they sent the alert out to everyone's smartphone, then they also call landline numbers.

It was creepy as hell being in an empty cubicle room as each phone was getting called

@Roman Fell what happened with the UT hype train

In the Eastern Conference, the opening round will play out like this:
• 5. Pittsburgh vs. 12. Montreal (winner plays four seed)
• 6. Carolina vs. 11. Rangers (winner plays three seed)
• 7. Islanders vs. 10. Florida (winner plays two seed)
• 8. Toronto vs. 9. Columbus (winner plays one seed)
And the Western Conference opening round shakes out as follows:
• 5. Edmonton vs. 12. Chicago (winner plays four seed)
• 6. Nashville vs. 11. Arizona (winner plays three seed)
• 7. Vancouver vs. 10. Minnesota (winner plays two seed)
• 8. Calgary vs. 9. Winnipeg (winner plays one seed)

i'm a big habs fan if they play pittsburgh

go habs go!

you might beat rangers

rangers are good though !!

chicago 12 seed :laugh:

Carolina might as well just forfeit.
They ALWAYS struggle (might as well just say lose) against the Rangers.

I might one day man
I'm really just not into BR right now :/

Quarantine will end and none of the boys will be gamin anymore.

Glad that the players will end up being able to play during this pandemic but not in the Olympics :)

So god damn bored.

I am out of content to consume by like 8 PM most days so it is extremely annoying when I can’t sleep until 2 AM.

Being so unproductive the last ten weeks is absolutely affecting my mental state. I have no idea how Roman has been doing this shit for over a decade.

I hear ya, my sleep patterns are all messed up, I seem to now sleep in 2 small shifts. I have been up since 3:30.

Doosan 7
Samsung 1

Top 6

Clown pounding in progress.

Doosan 10
Samsung 1

Top 6

McGill alumnus William Shatner

And that one is outta here! 10-4 Doosan now!

"You hit a home run, you get a stuffed animal."

:laugh:

play plunder

I wasn't really into BR and I haven't really tried out BR Trios or Quads but warzone is really, really good. BR is all about having a good team.

Plus Warzone is free for a cash strapped individual such as yourself.

These Twitch guys log off and host other twitch streamers which is silly :laugh:

10-4 in the middle of the 7th.

Stream sniping is a contentious form of, essentially, cheating in multiplayer games with big livestream audiences. Stream snipers are those who watch a Twitch stream of a game while playing it themselves to get a read on where another player is so that they can go take them down.

10-6 now.

I've got this one, @Mantis ... Reported.

Imagine how creepy it would've been if yours was the last desk phone to ring, and when you picked it up the voice on the other end said: "Stay where you are, Mr. Dreamcast, we're coming to get you ..."

Gas is inbound. Marking new safezone.

@Zaide probably use molecular gastronomy to engineer kimchi noodles for japchae

Rally falls short. Doosan win it 10-6.

hi

Reactions: HisIceness

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
What are we rollin?

Only the good stuff

It's MDCCLXIX @Chippah !!

I could use a nice hit right about now

I'm down for some relaxation and inhalation

I'm f***ing ripped boys

You can inhale a fart from my butthole

Doosan 0
Kia 1

Bot 1

In the air, shallow center field. Doosan make the catch, and get out of the bases loaded jam.

1-0 Kia going into the top of the 2nd here in Gwangju.

f***ing idiotic Naver TV geoblocking KBO unless I have a VPN

Like I'm not paying x dollars a month for a service I barely use

shut the crap up

@Roman Fell Kpop song of the week

a non-JYP entity !!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

3rd straight hit for Doosan. 8-2, top of the 7th.

@Roman Fell is now trolling the trolls who troll his trolling. Brilliant strategy, keeps his content fresh & his all-time lead in post count insurmountable. :bow:

Doosan up 9-2 in the bottom of the 8th. 2 on for KIA, 1 out.

The LeBrun article implies we could see a 20 team playoff. That don't make no sense.

Kia load the bases in the bottom of the 8th!

Can't turn the double play, 9-3 now.

9-4 Doosan now.

I can think of at least 2 other individuals on this site more irritating than me at posting in game threads

No tags :sarcasm:

Going to the 9th here at Champions Stadium.

One basically posts every tweet ever so I don't know if he counts

Do you still have Twitch Prime @Oogie Boogie

Doosan and Kia at 3:55 AM on Saturday

Pass

Gone. Jae-Won Oh with a solo shot. 10-4 Doosan.

That one's crushed! Back to back!

11-4!

Belted deep. Heo! 13-4.

It's the 3rd HR in the inning.

Doosan has one of the most explosive offenses in the KBO.

@Miguel Cairo

If the Earth was an icosahedron, Bettman could accommodate a 40-team playoff while still maintaining social distancing with one rink on each of the twenty faces. Bring on NHL expansion!

Teams like Montreal who are not in playoff contention in a regular season would be in the playoff under this modified plan. Montreal belongs nowhere NEAR a playoff spot. They pretty much resigned themselves to not making the playoffs this year and dealt Kovy :laugh:

Doosan about to improve to 6-3.

To center field. Ball game. Doosan win it 13-4.

@Roman Fell you have actual GDTs for that shit

Brain hurt
Reported!!

Bettman could bring back the Montreal Wanderers, original Ottawa Sens, Quebec Bulldogs, Hamilton Tigers, MTL Maroons, NY Americans, Pittsburgh Pirates, PHL Quakers AND St. Louis Eagles to round out the 40-team league. One team would have to drop out in 2021-22, though, to make room for the new Seattle franchise. Maybe that could be the Canadiens.

too bad there aren't 6 teams in the league anymore so the Habs can break the rules and sign all the best players (which is how they won all their cups)

@Oogie Boogie which capture card do you have

Get a job.

Which of the following is more likely to happen :
- @Roman Fell gets a job
- @Roman Fell gets a girlfriend
- @Roman Fell gets a brain
- You end up marrying your celebrity crush and the marriage happens on the moon

found exclusive video of @Roman Fell attending a caps game

Please refer to the rules they broke

No one would approach him voluntarily

There were 6 teams in the league

It's easier to win all the titles when there are 5 other teams they're competing against :laugh:

Definitely me marrying Sky Ferreira on the moon.

You are not answering my demand

Not enough chromosomes

How do you think the Habs got all the good players in the old day?

@Tarantula Did you notice that Premier Ford is opening up Ontario in a few days

Canada seems to be very eager to reopen

Soon @Zaide will go back to work riding dirty old bus. That means he can blare Kpop in his office instead of at home and read over boring ass documents.

You are not answering my demand.

The Habs had an overwhelming recruiting advantage picking talent over other teams.

Since they cannot do so in the modern era it is no coincidence they have suffered as a result. That, and forcing every coach there to speak French too.

Each province is different. Ontario will open in stages, the next stage depends on case counts falling. Actually Ford has been more cautious then I would have anticipated.

I don't have one

Before the entry draft teams had provincial rights to players, so Montreal had the first choice amongst Quebec players. Toronto had the same in Ontario.

that's dumb

So you had 6 teams and Montreal got elite players in the Quebec area year after year.

Thank goodness we live in an age of expansion where Montreal can no longer be gifted talent. The Habs don't have provincial rights to Lafreniere :cool:

maybe the chinese joints will open up soon

Lafreniere to the Wings yeah :yo:

Wings gonna have a shit load of cap space too. The losing is going to end in 2021!!!

@Roman Fell, how many :

- Children toys
- He**ai books
- Reddit upvotes
- Offers for jobs
- Missing teeth
- Original posts
- Stuffed animals
- Obsessions
- Mental issues
- Embarassed relatives
- Spam cans

do you have?

You are not answering my demand.

I did answer your demand.

The KBO is on too early tomorrow but the Bundesliga will be on tomorrow for me to commentate on!

You said they broke the rules. Which rules did they break?

Provincial rights are stupid

Imagine being forced to play for a team regionally without having any say in the matter. You're defending this practice.

All I'm asking you is which rule the Habs broke. YOU CLAIMED they broke rules. You are still not telling me which rule they broke.

Momo got a new dog a few days ago, his name is Boo (from Monsters, Inc.) and he's so cute! Momo now has 4 dogs: Lucky, Peko/Petco, Pudding, and Boo! :D Welcome to the family, Boo!

@Sega Dreamcast Austin just whopping Lita

"There's a woman in the ring, dammit!"

The bell ringing and no fighting stops at all :laugh:

"Now that's inhuman!"

@Miguel Cairo would probably be a scab if the players refuse to play. I mean he does have intramural softball experience.

I would be proud to cross that picket line and play as a scab.

I'm not sure if you can keep score while playing shortstop though. Might have to be focused on the game.

Both gochujang and sriracha have an umami flavor component to go with their heat — the big difference between the two is the intensity of that characteristic. Gochujang gets its burst of umami from fermented soybean paste while sriracha gets its savory quality from the garlic it contains, which is much milder. Aside from the umami factor, you will also be able to notice from gochujang’s ingredients label that it does not contain any garlic at all while garlic plays a big part in sriracha’s flavor profile.

Haven't ate yet today. Need to munch on some GRUB

i'm downstairs eating now!

@ZacIsNotFunny

I would never scab under any circumstances.

You love baseball. If the Yankees called you asking to play as a replacement player you would take the next Greyhound to Yankee Stadium.

I'm here eating lunch and I'm still hungry! I'm going to have a bowl of ice cream afterwards and nobody will stop me.

What are you eating for lunch?

I love labor unions more than baseball.

fishing likes

I already had two stints with the team and now am a respected member of their minor league operations department.

@Miguel Cairo any signed baseballs, bats?

I’ll sign a bat or ball or scorecard or whatever for any HF poster who wants an autograph from a former utility infielder. Except for Roman who I will never give anything.

Also the line breaks on this are so terrible.

You must have the bat or ball from your first MLB hit, game worn jerseys, the like?

I don't have @Roman Fell money or I would be in the market for real items used in games.

Whoa there. You imply I'm rich enough to get a Thermomix.

Not interested in autographs from washed up high school athletes still clutching onto their records that were long broken.

@Miguel Cairo as a former HS goalie how often did you wash your gear.

I think you have me confused for someone else.

Your parents are

It's not a proper use of money

You could save money just cooking in the pressure cooker (which also has 9-1 functionality) or the stove and it wouldn't even come close to a 1400 dollar bill. Spending that much on a machine is a ripoff. Go tell your brother girlfriend parents that.

@SoupyFIN are we just not stickying UTs now?

goalies apparently lose a lot of weight in pads

great workout for fat loss there

You could literally spend 1400 on a roundtrip flight to seoul and it would be worth more than that dumb machine.

My brother's girlfriend's parents are rich. Her dad is a doctor with his clinic and her mom is a nutritionist.

Why would they get such a machine

At least with a robot ai that cook for you like a SERVO with a 1400 bill you can see it chop food

You literally put ingredients in a bowl and this machine magically turn them into food

That's stupid

To cook full meals quick and fast since they're busy; they have 5 children! (+my brother who shows up often)

How quick.

Pressure cooker can complete meal in 25 minutes. Maybe you're onto something here.

You know me like a book @Zaide you know I am lazy so anything that allow me to spend less time cooking and prepping and more time on computer playing game / making shit hf contributions is good

You could make a full meal with rice, a vegetable purée and meat in 15-20 minutes !

You could flash fry a buffalo in forty seconds.

kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad