GDT: Us Vs the Blues Clues |6PMish I think | Need cats

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Did this Blues team really win a Cup? Sure feels like they just got hot for half a season and playoffs and haven't accomplished much else. I know some injuries now but wow they are getting shown the door in the most brutal fashion.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
giphy.gif

Reactions: Boris Zubov

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Did this Blues team really win a Cup? Sure feels like they just got hot for half a season and playoffs and haven't accomplished much else. I know some injuries now but wow they are getting shown the door in the most brutal fashion.

Sub par goaltending.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Koleslaw will never be more than a fourth liner IMHO, but if he can play like this, frankly Reaves is superfluous.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Smith's having one dreadful season so far(he's on pace for nearly 29 points in a 82 game season), if he can turn it around for a strong finish that'd be great.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Smith's having one dreadful season so far(he's on pace for nearly 29 points in a 82 game season), if he can turn it around for a strong finish that'd be great.

I was going to post about this today after looking at the stats last night. I knew he was not having a good season but my god I didn't realize how bad it was. We have 3 defensemen with more points than Smith at this point and it would be 4 if Petro hadn't misssed 1/3 of the season. After an 11 game hot streak Nosek now has as many points as Smith has this season. Alec Martinez who is not known for his offense has more assists than Smith has points.

It's amazing this has been a top 3 team this season with no one outside of Stone, Pacioretty and Theodore showing up offensively. Gonna need the usual Avalanche injury crisis to have any chance to beat them in the postseason with the second line playing the way it has.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I was going to post about this today after looking at the stats last night. I knew he was not having a good season but my god I didn't realize how bad it was. We have 3 defensemen with more points than Smith at this point and it would be 4 if Petro hadn't misssed 1/3 of the season. After an 11 game hot streak Nosek now has as many points as Smith has this season. Alec Martinez who is not known for his offense has more assists than Smith has points.

It's amazing this has been a top 3 team this season with no one outside of Stone, Pacioretty and Theodore showing up offensively. Gonna need the usual Avalanche injury crisis to have any chance to beat them in the postseason with the second line playing the way it has.

I think the weak division they play in masks many deficiencies of this team. I can see their playoff arc being identical to one they just went through in Edmonton. Adding Pietrangelo didn't do anything to address the scoring issues they continue to have. Good teams have realized it's easy to shut the Knights down simply by clogging the middle of the defensive zone & blocking point shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad