GDT: WCQF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Fri. May 3rd | 4pm PST | SNP/CBC | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
LFG Bois! Close this out, prep for McDrai

While Edmonton looks red hot, and Canucks lacklustre, you never know until the series starts.

I thought San Jose would roll us after limping through Nashville in 2011, ended up being the easiest series.

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
LFG Bois! Close this out, prep for McDrai

While Edmonton looks red hot, and Canucks lacklustre, you never know until the series starts.

I thought San Jose would roll us after limping through Nashville in 2011, ended up being the easiest series.

Our PP was also miles better then too. If we had that going this series would be over already.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
4-3 W today. Petey finally breaks through and cracks a smile post game, and Hughes looks like himself again. Wild that Hughes has looked just ok and has a PPG in a series where we only have two power play goals.

Britton

Nov 28, 2008
So my read is starting Silvos here and running with him till Demko comes back is probably the plan unless he just absolutely collapses. Even when DeSmith is on his game, he just looks so uncontrolled in the net and you fear he could let a any shot at any time. Silvos on the other hand is looks in complete control even if he lets in a bad goal. Just as an example just watch the two any time the puck goes wide and comes of the back boards. DeSmith in those situations is just sliding all over the place and looks like he loses his net Meanwhile Silvos looks in complete control when that happens and simple covers the bottom of the net and doesn't panic.

To me its no surprising that the coach has much more confidence in Silvos in net because even when all else is equal Silvos just looks more comfortable in the net.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
So my read is starting Silvos here and running with him till Demko comes back is probably the plan unless he just absolutely collapses. Even when DeSmith is on his game, he just looks so uncontrolled in the net and you fear he could let a any shot at any time. Silvos on the other hand is looks in complete control even if he lets in a bad goal. Just as an example just watch the two any time the puck goes wide and comes of the back boards. DeSmith in those situations is just sliding all over the place and looks like he loses his net Meanwhile Silvos looks in complete control when that happens and simple covers the bottom of the net and doesn't panic.

To me its no surprising that the coach has much more confidence in Silvos in net because even when all else is equal Silvos just looks more comfortable in the net.
Silovs

I'll keep doing this

Reactions: Nopefully

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Please win. I really need something to be happy about. Put down our yellow lab yesterday and our whole family is devastated. Bella was much more than a dog she was a family member, my fur baby.

Please win Canucks, I really need some positivity in my life.
Sorry to hear that. Its v difficult.

Reactions: PavelBure10

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Suter - Miller - Boeser
Hoglander - Lindholm - Pettersson
Joshua - Bleuger - Garland
PDG - Lafferty - Mikheyev

Tocchet needs to make adjustments.

Reactions: Krispy

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
We win it today, a story in five parts (sorry, not sorry).

Part 1: All aboard the Zaddy Train, it departs at 4pm PST.

zaddy train at 4pm.jpg

Part 2: JT Miller aka Team Dad leads the way!

lead the way dad.jpg

Part 3: Hughes keeps breakin' dem ankles

hughes breaking ankles.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad