News Article: UPDATE (suspended until 1/2/20): Blackhawks investigating allegations against Marc Crawford

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I don’t know. The whole approach of motivating subordinates through fear and treating them like garbage is asinine to me, and physical assault is beyond reproach. I’m much more of a treat people how you would want to be treated kind of guy.

100% with you there.

But I don’t know if that translates to sports.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Some players in this league should of been banned for life and thrown in prison for some of the sickening things they did. No need to mention them here, much far worse than what peters or Crawford said or did.

Reactions: hawksrule

Jeffrey Lebowski

The Chicago Little Lebowski Urban Achievers
Jul 31, 2009
North Side
I mean, i don't get the signing in the first place. I don't care if they can him or not, but he definitely shouldn't be physically abusing his players.

Kind of a dick move regardless of what year it happened.

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
I'm waiting for
Allegations against Jeremy Colliton while head coach of [some team he coached in Sweden]

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
I'm pretty sure every guy who ever coached Avery wanted to do far worse to him than Crawford did.

Reactions: BrianE

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I'm shocked they are investigating this. They knew fully well the type of shit he's done when he was hired. Nothing has come out to push him past being the asshole we already knew he's been.

Reactions: Marotte Marauder

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I find it alarming that a grown man would whine about getting kicked by another man 13 years later. What a baby. Who cares.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad