[UPD] Marchessault apologizes for NSFW Instagram tantrum minutes after losing game 2

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Not giving excuses as those insults are very childish but the bubble and being away from your families might be making these guys more agitated then usual. There probably on their phone a lot more now.

Reactions: IlikeEich

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Irony is Marchessault should be irate at some of the posts in here saying his kids must of got his phone. If someone accused my kids of posting such ridiculous drivel, I’d be well and truly pissed.:laugh:

“That was NOT my kids posting that lame schoolboy garbage. That was ME. And I resent you insulting my kids intelligence in that way.”:laugh:

stampedingviking

Jul 2, 2013
Basingstoke, England
It’s harassment if it’s unwanted. Call me dramatic but if you are okay with chirping people because they get paid a lot of money to play a game then you are an asshole. I’d rather be called dramatic then an asshole who taunts other human beings.
He actually started it by implying Markstrom is Vancouver's only good player. What did he (you) expect would happen?

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
He actually started it by implying Markstrom is Vancouver's only good player. What did he (you) expect would happen?
He said: "They're honestly pretty deep-- good forwards, good Ds. The best player is their goalie"

How the flying f*** is that him saying Vancouver's only good player is Marky Mark?

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
I've liked Marchessault as a Knight but I totally wasn't aware of his repeated diving which is very embarrassing tbh and he should face discipline. He's got some good skill but you have to respect the game. Making it a mockery. That soft ass Virtanen tap to his skate and he goes down like he was shot from section 305. Embarrassing.

Reactions: VancouverJagger

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
Aside from Marchessault’s actions here, how sad is your life that you have to comment on social media about someone’s kids who you don’t even know?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad