[UPD] Marchessault apologizes for NSFW Instagram tantrum minutes after losing game 2

HldMyBeer

May 15, 2019
we don't know that until his claim is confirmed. Could be another Jussi Smollette for all we know, gotta wait for the facts etc. If he made it up, he did do something wrong.
or supported a party that is not satisfied with killing people in there own country, but want to expand to the north as well

Phil Brooks

Jun 26, 2019
Chicago, IL
Aside from Marchessault’s actions here, how sad is your life that you have to comment on social media about someone’s kids who you don’t even know?
I wholeheartedly agree that you shouldn't bring someone's kids into any argument but the purpose of the trolls' comments were to troll him and get him triggered, which they did, very successfully. I don't think anyone in the right mind, even trolls, would shit on anyone's kids for real.

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
I wholeheartedly agree that you shouldn't bring someone's kids into any argument but the purpose of the trolls' comments were to troll him and get him triggered, which they did, very successfully. I don't think anyone in the right mind, even trolls, would shit on anyone's kids for real.

I don’t think their actions should be excused just because it was successful.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
New poll! Which putdown was better:

1. Let me bang, bro!

2. Come at me, bro!

3. Don't waste my time, bro!

This is literally lingo from the bodybuilding.com MISC

Phil Brooks

Jun 26, 2019
Chicago, IL
I don’t think their actions should be excused just because it was successful.
Not excusing their actions by any means. My point is that these are trolls trying to get a reaction and they'll go to any extent to do so. If making a comment about the kids is going to trigger him, they're going to do it and it's not meant to be an attack on the kids.

17thRoundPick

Mar 19, 2015
Wasn’t there some other case where Marchessault acted like a douche?
Man, there is something about having ”march” in your last name...

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
I just realized this topic isn't about Marchand... many hours later

Reactions: lawrence and Grub

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln
Feel a bit bad for the guy, but we've all been there (or close to there). Just blowing off steam and some trolls got to him.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Blatant diving and embellishment should seriously be punished with huge fines and suspensions though. Huge blight on the game.

Reactions: IndustryLeech

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->