[UPD] Marchessault apologizes for NSFW Instagram tantrum minutes after losing game 2

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Imagine HF had verified player accounts and he signed up here?

Shut the f*** lil dick!

Ya, dude would have problems. Lol I love the thought of him furiously typing on his phone and his teammates being like “bro- no. Stop. Just don’t engag-“
Marchessault: “Hold. On. I’m calling. Him. Lil dick. Instead of. Lil dicky. And.. got em! Anyways, ya coach, about our shit perform- ah this hater’s dog is ugly, hold up.”

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Professional athlete is a tad aggressive and not that bright. What a shocking turn of events

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Shut the f*** lil dick!

Ya, dude would have problems. Lol I love the thought of him furiously typing on his phone and his teammates being like “bro- no. Stop. Just don’t engag-“
Marchessault: “Hold. On. I’m calling. Him. Lil dick. Instead of. Lil dicky. And.. got em! Anyways, ya coach, about our shit perform- ah this hater’s dog is ugly, hold up.”

Any VGK player: I keep telling you not to respond, you're just wasting your time

Marsh: ...what did you just say to me **** lil dick??

Reactions: IlikeEich

nihlify

Jan 20, 2010
how is it fake?? he apologized for it!
In today's social media climate, that doesn't mean much, people apologizes for things that shouldn't require an apology just to make people shut up. Not the case here, but just saying. ;)

yoss

May 25, 2011
Over under on how many times the words "stop wasting my time" come from the lips of Nucks players next game directed to Vegas players? I'll start the betting at 15.

Psychological advantage -> Vancouver

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease
Over under on how many times the words "stop wasting my time" come from the lips of Nucks players next game directed to Vegas players? I'll start the betting at 15.

Psychological advantage -> Vancouver
Stop wasting my time, fool

Emperor-Napoleon-in-His-Study-canvas-Tuileries-1812.jpg

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
You know... This is one of the worst attempts at comebacks. Wow that was weak. What was he thinking? If you're gonna roast someone at least be clever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad