Upcoming games you're looking forward to

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
There's a thread for the Fallout show over on the Entertainment forum. Check it out.

Last edited:

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
About a month till Eiyuden Chronicles is out, I'm even more hyped after browsing some previews.
Yep that's on the top of my list, can't wait!

And in a completely different genre I just noticed Millennia is out tomorrow! Had no idea when it was going to be released but played the 50 turn limit demo maybe two months ago and it looked like a very promising Civilization competitor. This one sticks a good bit closer to the classic Civ formula than say Humankind, but has enough original ideas going for it to make it original. Won't have an idea what warts it might have till people can start digging into full games.

SimGrindcore

Mar 16, 2021
www.facebook.com
This is not a new game but I didn’t want to start a new thread for it so I figured I’d just post it here…

Amazon is doing a “fallout” series. It actually looks intriguing. First episode airs on April 11th. I’m planning t9 check it out.

It also makes me want a new fallout game! lol

There a new major update for Fallout 76 today. It's a great time to hop in!

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
And in a completely different genre I just noticed Millennia is out tomorrow! Had no idea when it was going to be released but played the 50 turn limit demo maybe two months ago and it looked like a very promising Civilization competitor. This one sticks a good bit closer to the classic Civ formula than say Humankind, but has enough original ideas going for it to make it original. Won't have an idea what warts it might have till people can start digging into full games.
It looks like it didn't have the best launch. It's sitting at 60% on Steam right now. A majority of the complaints seem to be about the advertised multiplayer being missing, though, so it may be fine as a singleplayer game.

SimGrindcore

Mar 16, 2021
www.facebook.com
I still haven’t tried playing it.

Is there missions and stuff I can do solo? I really haven’t paid much attention to the updates since release.
You can do everything solo except one of the last quests (I found it too hard) and harder events like 'Scorched Earth'.

There are mains quests, side quests and daily quests (something like FO4 radiant quests), daily operations and events. It can be overwhelming at first. You can decline daily quests, daily operations and events.

Here is a nice guide on which order you should play quests:

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
A lot of potentially good games coming out here soon to soonish.

No rest for the wicked, Bellwright, Manor Lords, Blight survival and of course Hellblade 2.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Anyone play Unicorn Overlord? Dumbest name of all time but it looks unreal.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
1711724081650.png

Still super excited for Black Myth: Wukong. Aside from GTA 6, there are no games in the past few years I've been more excited for. I'm going to be all but devastated if this game flops.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
The Fallout 4 next gen upgrade gets released on April 25. Currently on sale for 5 bucks on PS Store, I decided to buy it again as I had it on disc before and I no longer have it, at least I still have all the DLC.

Eiyuden Chronicles releases in less than two weeks, I'm playing Rising again in anticipation, I stopped about halfway through last time for some reason. The back and forth between CJ and Garoo is hilarious, I hope the main game has this much personality.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
The Fallout 4 next gen upgrade gets released on April 25. Currently on sale for 5 bucks on PS Store, I decided to buy it again as I had it on disc before and I no longer have it, at least I still have all the DLC.
sales for this game are up something like 7500% right now with the new show lol

Reactions: Jovavic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad