Post-Game Talk: [Undisclosed Outcome... You're Welcome Blue Jays Watchers]

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
Hunwick and Rielly are #1 and 2 in ice-time

Hunwick and RIelly are #1 and 2 in SH ice-time

Phaneuf and Gardiner are #1 and 2 in PP ice-time

Anyone got #s on ice-time in wins/losses over a season?

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Bob is one of the most overrated goalie in the NHL. However, he did start slow in the last three seasons, but it doesn't explain the awful game he had tonight.

mikebel111*

Funny how when Kadri plays more than #42, we win
Yes I realize Bozak got hurt still kind of funny

Good win boys. Some things we are doing well but still many issues

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Said this in the GDT as well but

I'm not understanding what the hate with Phaneuf is so far. Just a bunch of haters thinking they know hockey i guess.

4 points in 4 games and +4 while playing for the LEAFS

Either watch the game or look at stats. DONT LOOK AT THE DANM CONTRACT AND THINK HE SUCKS.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Good all around game. Unlucky on the 2nd goal against. Lot's of offensive zone pressure with a lot of shots for.

Hunwick has played incredibly well. He was a beast tonight again at both ends of the ice.

It's weird to see Rielly on the first PK but not even on the PP, but he's been pretty good in that role so far.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

I'm not understanding what the hate with Phaneuf is so far. Just a bunch of haters thinking they know hockey i guess.

Either watch the game or look at stats. DONT LOOK AT THE DANM CONTRACT AND THINK HE SUCKS.

Is that you Elisha? :D

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Good all around game. Unlucky on the 2nd goal against. Lot's of offensive zone pressure with a lot of shots for.

Hunwick has played incredibly well. He was a beast tonight again at both ends of the ice.

It's weird to see Rielly on the first PK but not even on the PP, but he's been pretty good in that role so far.

I don't understand how Komarov gets PP time over Reielly, I know Babock likes 4 forwards but that move confuses me.

Ovate

Dec 17, 2014
Toronto

I like Phaneuf, but a 4 game stretch proves nothing.

I think he'll be a better player under Babcock, but he was NOT worth his contract under Carlyle or Horachek.

Banic

Jun 23, 2010
Toronto
Funny how when Kadri plays more than #42, we win
Yes I realize Bozak got hurt still kind of funny

Good win boys. Some things we are doing well but still many issues

Is anyone shocked this kind of post happened?? Honestly, Kadri has far less to do with this win compared to Columbus being ****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad