GDT: UFC on ESPN: Vera vs. Cruz/PFL 8/Bellator 284: Gracie vs. Yamauchi

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
As somebody who bet on Buday I do not see how he won that lol
Yeah I didn't bet on that one but I just didn't see it. Buday got the 3rd but he was absolutely out produced in the first two rounds, I thought it was pretty clear. DCs face when the winner was announced was true surprise.

Reactions: CDJ

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
He always looks so skilled in his wins and he looked great tonight but sometimes he looks like he just doesn't even want to be fighting. He's a weird one, but I like him.
He looks like he doesn't want to be fighting even when he wins :laugh: He just has such a calm, relaxed demeanor.

-------

Homie crow hopped into that body shot.

• Haha
Reactions: CDJ and Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Onama is done, Landwehr proving what he said, he doesn't negotiate with pain or fatigue. Just out hearting him here in the 2nd.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
What a fight. For thinking that this card was very light toward the top, the last 3 fights have been phenomenal and exciting. I'm not mad at it.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Well that was a wild one. Missed the prelims but main card has been fun. Hopefully Cruz can keep things fun but I've got a bad feeling about this one.

Reactions: Taytro

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Well that was nuts. One guy was so gassed after one round he could barely sit up and the other was either too dumb or cocky to finish him when he had the chance :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad