Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Goiti is still pretty young and his hands are really coming around

Really impressed by Marcos Breno

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Ref just took a point from Leal for a knee to the balls without a warning after not even seeing the shot to the nuts, this is such a shit show of a promotion at times. I’m not even positive it was a nut shot, looked higher. Just so egregiously bad.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
that’s honestly disgraceful from the ref, he wasn’t even in position to see it. So f***ing bad. Genuinely the worst thing I’ve seen since Tognoni in Herman/Rodriguez

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I thought Sadibou Sy won every round and has looked really good both times ive seen him, a very tactical, counterintuitive style with accurate,, exciting striking.

Point deduction didnt matter, and wasn't the worst ref call, dont have to give warnings and i find cup checks and eye pokes extremely annoying.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I thought Sadibou Sy won every round and has looked really good both times ive seen him, a very tactical, counterintuitive style with accurate,, exciting striking.

Point deduction didnt matter, and wasn't the worst ref call, dont have to give warnings and i find cup checks and eye pokes extremely annoying.
He literally called something he didn’t see. Can’t take a point if you don’t see it, that’s ridiculous.

Scheffel looked good, him being the underdog against Adams was weird. Adams sucks.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Taylor said it before the fight. Rory doesn't want to fight anymore. Shit, Rory's said it in the past, too. He's trying to say the right things now to make people (and maybe himself) believe he does, but he doesn't look like he wants to be in there. Hopefully he's making good guaranteed money from PFL, because he doesn't look like he'll ever win the million.

Reactions: 16Skippy and CDJ

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Bisping and DC should never be together on commentary again, shut the f*** up already. Just brutal.

Reactions: 16Skippy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad