GDT: UFC on ESPN: Holloway vs. Allen/PFL 3

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Lol didn’t think he would be thrilled with Guida. f***ed up the pacing and you could tell somebody was in DC’s ear to get him off the mic

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Max apparently wants Zombie in Australia

It's kind of the missing fight from both their careers but zombie just isn't that guy anymore. Hopefully they don't make it.
We saw what Ortega did to Zombie... Old Max would land 800 strikes, the fight wouldn't be stopped and Zombie would go to the morgue. New Max will land 150-200, not sweat until 10 seconds left in the 5th round and just pick Zombie apart the whole time.

That being said.... I want to see it. If you're gonna put Zombie in there with Volk, you can put him in there vs Max.

Reactions: m9

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
We saw what Ortega did to Zombie... Old Max would land 800 strikes, the fight wouldn't be stopped and Zombie would go to the morgue. New Max will land 150-200, not sweat until 10 seconds left in the 5th round and just pick Zombie apart the whole time.

That being said.... I want to see it. If you're gonna put Zombie in there with Volk, you can put him in there vs Max.

I still maintain I don't want to see it - I think Max kills him - but if they both want it then whatever. There isn't anyone else that makes sense for Max and at least it's a big fight for Zombie. Not ideal but I'll get over it.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Welp, I guess Max is still pretty good. Maybe not quite the statement win you'd hope for, but still a pretty convincing win against a top guy. Makes you wonder, just how good is Volk?

I don't really want to see Max-Zombie. There was a time where that would have been towards the top of my wishlist in all of the UFC, but Zombie is washed. I think Max would light him up.

The only other fight I saw was Barboza. He was looking a little juicy, but yet another reminder that there are levels to this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad