GDT: UFC on ESPN: Holloway vs. Allen/PFL 3

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That's cruel. Getting me all excited about that being the last time I'll have to watch him fight and then the swerve. C'mon man.

• Haha
Reactions: m9, CDJ and Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Guy working to get up and he gets stopped.
Didn't like the stoppage since I like Boeser but then when you see him standing and wobbling around... It looks like a good stoppage. Put himself in a bad position and wasn't defending himself intelligently. That's when the ref has to stop the fight.

Reactions: m9

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Didn't like the stoppage since I like Boeser but then when you see him standing and wobbling around... It looks like a good stoppage. Put himself in a bad position and wasn't defending himself intelligently. That's when the ref has to stop the fight.
Yeah I second that.

After second look it was the right call.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
now this is the murzakanov I remember on dwcs. He actually looked pretty bad against Nchukwi before getting the KO knee

Reactions: m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Rafa was basically crying in the post fight, you could tell that fight meant a lot to him

Murzakanov 29-28

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That was so perfect. Not many things sweeter in MMA than a perfectly timed knee.

Barboza doing this at 37 is impressive.

Reactions: I am not exposed

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Honestly I think Arnold Allen pulls it off. He was looking like a world beater for a round against Kattar before Kattar’s leg detonated. Seemed incredibly fast. I think he does a lot of things Volk does well too- very well rounded, mixes it up, and is very athletic.

Gutierrez over Munhoz and Billy Q over Barboza too. I think it’s a changing-of-the-guard kind of card
Poor Arnold, guy has no chance now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad