GDT: UFC on ESPN: Holloway vs. Allen/PFL 3

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Barboza, "im in the best shape of my life". Damn, when has that guy ever not been in top shape.

Reactions: Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Poor Arnold, guy has no chance now
Lmao ain't a day for betting. I like both guys but you said Arnold looked like a world beater vs Kattar but did we forget how Max looked vs Kattar?

I think Arnold has the abilities to get it done too but sometimes Max just completely outclasses guys. Super excited to see what happens.

Reactions: td_ice

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Lmao ain't a day for betting. I like both guys but you said Arnold looked like a world beater vs Kattar but did we forget how Max looked vs Kattar?

I think Arnold has the abilities to get it done too but sometimes Max just completely outclasses guys. Super excited to see what happens.
Holloway has taken a pretty significant beating since then though

Fortunately DraftKings wouldn’t let me bet because I’m in NC right now lol

• Haha
Reactions: Taytro

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Yeah max is gonna smoke this guy
Fairly close, but last minute or two, Max was getting loose.

Few more dangerous when in the flow state, like Max. When he gets rolling downhill, (not saying that happened yet) it's over.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Good fight. Max did his thing and looked pretty good. He showed he still belongs near the top of the division. I hate how much he gets hit though.

Allen shouldn’t be discouraged by that performance. He came up short but hung in there with one of the best and made it a competitive fight.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I thought that was a close f***ing fight. If not for the last few seconds, I had no idea who would win. Very competitive, hats off to Allen. His stock didnt go down at all.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
f*** I was hoping I’d get my break during a bit of this and I pull up espn+ and max is taking photos with his team in the octagon
You missed a good one, not necessarily worth rewatching but overall pretty good main event to a pretty good fight night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad