Viewing: ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass

MAIN CARD (ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass)

Welterweight bout: Darren Till vs. Jorge Masvidal
Welterweight bout: Leon Edwards vs. Gunnar Nelson
Light Heavyweight bout: Volkan Oezdemir vs. Dominick Reyes
Bantamweight bout: Nathaniel Wood vs. José Alberto Quiñónez
Welterweight bout: Danny Roberts vs. Cláudio Silva
Middleweight bout: Jack Marshman vs. John Phillips

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass)

Featherweight bout: Arnold Allen vs. Jordan Rinaldi
Lightweight bout: Marc Diakiese vs. Joseph Duffy
Light Heavyweight bout: Nicolae Negumereanu vs. Saparbek Safarov
Middleweight bout: Tom Breese vs. Ian Heinisch
Featherweight bout: Danny Henry vs. Dan Ige
Women's Flyweight bout: Molly McCann vs. Priscila Cachoeira
Featherweight bout: Mike Grundy vs. Nad Narimani​

Reactions: td_ice

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This is a strong card at the top for a Fight Night event. Top three fights are really good and Wood's an interesting prospect. Unfortunately, it's streaming only in Canada as well.

I was hoping Till would move up but this seems like a good match up for him at 170. Masvidal is very underrated and I think it'll be more competitive than the odds might suggest but I still like Till in this fight if it stays on the feet.

Last edited:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I just think Till is going to be very big for Masvidal...the guy can barely make 170 (how many times has he missed weight?) and Masvidal is a pretty small welterweight to begin with.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Those top three fights are great. Often these European cards suck, but if those three fights were the first three fights on a PPV I'd have no complaints. Add in a fun Diakese/Duffy fight and this should be a fun one.

Reactions: td_ice

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Those top three fights are great. Often these European cards suck, but if those three fights were the first three fights on a PPV I'd have no complaints. Add in a fun Diakese/Duffy fight and this should be a fun one.
I'm really looking forward to Diakese and Duffy.

I wonder what will happen with Diakese who had some hype if he gets handed his fourth straight loss.

member 51464

It'll be interesting to see how Till bounces back from what was a frankly disappointing showing last time out.

member 51464

Don't forget the early start today. I like these cards. You can see some good fights and still have your evening free.

Reactions: m9

member 51464

Crazy back-and-forth fight between Danny Roberts vs. Cláudio Silva stopped on a seemingly completely made up verbal tap.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Crazy back-and-forth fight between Danny Roberts vs. Cláudio Silva stopped on a seemingly completely made up verbal tap.

Yeah that was weird. Despite that, I think Silva is an interesting guy to watched. He's looked pretty good in his last couple fights.

Dominick Reyes did not win that fight.

Didn't think he did either. Not a great fight, and Nelson/Edwards wasn't any better.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
That's right up there with Henderson's KO of Bisping, and Evans' KO of Liddell

I thought Till was dead

Reactions: h2

h2

Mar 26, 2002
That's right up there with Henderson's KO of Bisping, and Evans' KO of Liddell

I thought Till was dead

I agree, that KO was absolutely brutal! What an upset. Like the poster above, is it right to question if Till is overrated now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad