GDT: UFC Fight Night: Till vs. Masvidal

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
They're adults. If you can't handle someone talking to you without getting violent you have the issue.

“So I tell him, ‘Just say it to my face like a man.’ You’re saying it walking away. We’re both men, you know. And as I’m walking up to him, I’ve got my hands behind my back to signal I’m not coming here for problems. But he put his hands up like this – it’s on video – and walks towards me. Well, where I’m from, if you do that, you’re going to punch me in the face, and that’s not going to happen. You’re a (expletive) dork; you’re JV, beta. You are what you are. You’re just a loser in life. You’re not going to get a hit off me. So I gave him the three-piece with a soda, and then just glide out of there.”

I do agree with his decision to a certain extent though. If someone approached me with their hands up in a fighting posture after a heated exchange I wouldn't let them hit me first. That being said I don't think the video is clear enough to see this on the approach? unless there is another version out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->