GDT: UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Spivac/Bellator 290: Bader vs Fedor 2

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Did I hear that right - 4 post-lims on Bellator?

I knew about the Gracie fight but that's ridiculous

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
No fairy tales in MMA

I really do think UFC delayed their card for this. Seems pretty classy. They’re now starting the walkouts just now

Reactions: Sheppy

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Ah man, so cool seeing all those guys I grew up watching in there.

That’s pretty special, man.

How drunk are all those guys getting tonight?

Reactions: CDJ and m9

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Cool scene at the end there.

Fedor really went like 20 years pretending like he can’t speak English when he actually speaks and understands it quite well. Respect.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I’m not sure I can get behind the “postlims” fights. Feel for the guys that have to go on after…

bov

Nov 13, 2010
That is the worst decision I have ever seen and should be investigated. What in the flying f*** is that. Sickening.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Streams are awful tonight, gonna have to tap out

Hope I wake up to a black beast W

Reactions: Taytro

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Being at the event in person it’s great. Most people left after the main event so getting out of here should be a breeze
I didn’t actually think of that, haha. Where are you seated? Can you get closer? Haha

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Not sure I agree with that decision. To be honest, I don't think either fighter deserved to have that a "W"

That is the worst decision I have ever seen and should be investigated. What in the flying f*** is that. Sickening.
I actually kinda agree with the decision... the guy had over 8 mins of ground control and only FOUR significant strikes from the ground. The first criteria for scoring is damage and he legit did absolutely nothing besides gas the other guy out and didn't capitalize on it.

Lee out struck him and had more significant strikes and I felt almost all the bigger strikes were his. You can't just take a guy down and do basically nothing with it anymore.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
I’m not sure I can get behind the “postlims” fights. Feel for the guys that have to go on after…
They booked too many fights.. I'm not complaining but the pacing of the prelims was crazy there was no down time at all. As someone who's big parlay was contingent on Gracie winning I was a little frustrated I had to wait but it's all good.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I really like Laura Sanko, especially on the weigh in shows. I also really like the idea of the first female UFC commentator in 30 years, she seems to have a ton of knowledge. But I'm struggling with the commentary here. Both Bisping and Sanko are constantly talking over/cutting off each other and John, making for really choppy commentary. I know it's pretty common for commentators to interrupt each other but this just sounds bad to me. Maybe I just don't like the combo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad