GDT: UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Spivac/Bellator 290: Bader vs Fedor 2

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Glad I didn't stay up to watch the Lewis fight. He's had a good career all things considered but think he should just call it a day. It's one thing to lose to Gane but when you're getting ragdolled by borderline top 10 guys at this stage in your career there's probably no coming back. This might be one of those fights I'm going to bring up when people say finish = good, decision = bad.

Reactions: Taytro

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Sadly might be the end of the Black Beast. He'll be 38 in a couple of days which isn't the worst for a HW, but it's still not young. Add in his back problems, seemingly not taking great care of his body, and not being the most well rounded or technical guy there is. With his power, he'll always have a puncher's chance, but seems to be heading into that top 10 gate keeper portion of his career.

Cool to see those guys come out for Fedor and good on Bellator for arranging that and/or letting it happen. I feel like too many people leave the UFC with bitter feelings for something like that to happen there :laugh:. Have never heard anyone say a bad word about Fedor (expect Dana White), but still a big sign of respect. As cool as it was, I still think Fedor should have gone out on a win in his home country.

Reactions: CDJ and m9

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Fedor and his brother seem like polar opposites

Alex was actually a really talented MMA prospect and probably the more athletic/explosive of the two. Could never stay out of trouble and just didn't have the dedication of Fedor.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Alex was actually a really talented MMA prospect and probably the more athletic/explosive of the two. Could never stay out of trouble and just didn't have the dedication of Fedor.
Got knocked out by an even shittier person (Datsik) a few months back too so he’s still getting after it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad