Jan 23, 2010
Edwards 1&5
Loses 1pt for fence grab
Rounds 2-4 could go either way

Could range from 49-45 Edwards to 48-46 Usman IMO

Reactions: Avs_19

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I have Leon 1, 4, and 5, but with the point deduction. So I have it as a draw.

These cards could be all over the place, though, and that's not even factoring in the usual judging shenanigans.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
I think this could be a 47-47 draw with the point deduction. Depends on round 2 to me

Reactions: td_ice

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
The UFC is praying that Edwards wins or draws so they can do Edwards vs Covington for the belt

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I had it a draw but I don't have an issue with Leon getting the win. Those rounds were very close.

Either way, much respect to Leon. I thought the odds were fitting coming in and I once again figured he'd lose. I'll also admit, I even thought he looked a little shook during the intros. Very impressive performance by him.

I actually would've preferred a draw over Colby backing his way into another title fight after sitting out and turning down fight after fight. Hopefully Masvidal wins in a few weeks so Leon says he'll only fight him next. Does that make sense? Absolutely not. Is it hypocritical? Probably. But **** Colby.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Usman was very gracious in defeat

I thought Leon looked very good

Colby is a cuck
Very good look for Usman. Being humble looks good on him, I hated how he started acting after he won gold, I thought he was very unlikeable. This seemed like the real Usman.

Colby's character and how people hate him works, and I think it actually makes a bigger fight than Usman vs Edwards 3. I think it's a fun fight and I think Colby can bring something to the marketing that was lost here. HOWEVER, if Masvidal beats Burns, he's getting the title shot.

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Gaethje can be frustrating at times but I also have to give him major props. Dude is a fearless savage. He recently claimed that he's the most exciting fighter to ever step foot in the octagon, and it's kind of hard to argue with that. If he's not #1 in that regard, then he's not far off.

It'll be interesting to see where Usman goes from here. I'm assuming Edwards-Covington is coming up next.

Reactions: Taytro

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I'd give the next title shot to the winner of Burns-Masvidal regardless. Burns has wins over Wonderboy, Magny, and in this scenario Masvidal along with a very, very close decision loss to a monster like Chimaev over the same time Colby has a win over only Masvidal.

If Colby wants a title shot, then fight Belal.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I'd give the next title shot to the winner of Burns-Masvidal regardless. Burns has wins over Wonderboy, Magny, and in this scenario Masvidal along with a very, very close decision loss to a monster like Chimaev over the same time Colby has a win over only Masvidal.

If Colby wants a title shot, then fight Belal.
They’re giving it to Colby, mostly because Dana is the biggest chode in sports

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Colby’s best win is a post-prime RDA and he did that 5 years ago. The last fighter he beat that wasn’t on the downswing or outright washed was Bryan Barberena, who isn’t good. That was 7 years ago. He could not finish him. Gunnar Nelson just finished him in the first.

But plz Dana, go on about how “he deserves it”

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I don't really care who gets the next title shot, I just hope the top of the division starts fighting. Been too stagnant.

Reactions: 16Skippy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad