OT: Out of town scoreboard

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
NHL.com have started revealing their bias as “stairway to seven” (which is cute though) takes place tomorrow.

They’re now writing how Max Domi has elevated his game by being among the league top in critical categories while Auston “sick puppy” Matthews is out.

Those statistical categories?
- 82nd percentile top skating speed
- 83rd percentile in 20+mph burst count
- 80th percentile in skating distance

Then again, he missed on a mini breakaway last game so there’s that but that’s NOT IMPORTANT!

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Tomorrow will be a fun day reading either the Bruins or Leafs board, you either have the Bruins blowing another 3-1 series lead or the Leafs losing another game 7, there's no going wrong.
Jack Edwards' last call might be that the Bruins collapse once again and were eliminated by the Leafs. That'd be pretty nice, although the Panthers doing the eliminating would be nicer.

• Haha
Reactions: Boothinator

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I think we match up well against both, but I'd like to play Toronto just because it seems like it'd be more fun. Having them in the playoffs just generates more interest and discussion, and it'll bring the spotlight on Panthers more than if they played Bruins.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
NHL.com have started revealing their bias as “stairway to seven” (which is cute though) takes place tomorrow.

They’re now writing how Max Domi has elevated his game by being among the league top in critical categories while Auston “sick puppy” Matthews is out.

Those statistical categories?
- 82nd percentile top skating speed
- 83rd percentile in 20+mph burst count
- 80th percentile in skating distance

Then again, he missed on a mini breakaway last game so there’s that but that’s NOT IMPORTANT!

I bet they're just promoting edge analytics data. right now, skating speed and distance are the most interesting and marketable.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I bet they're just promoting edge analytics data. right now, skating speed and distance are the most interesting and marketable.
Yeah that’s what it looked like. I just thought it was funny … yeah speed is good … but to highlight that’s why he’s done well replacing Auston… quite the stretch

Reactions: zeroG and MaWa

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
PLD looks like he'll be getting bought out, wonder what Zito and Maurice think of him, they've probably both had lots of dealings given time with Columbus and Winnipeg. He's looked awful but...he has the tools. Don't know what's wrong with him, guess he got paid and checked out?

• Wow
Reactions: RogerRoger

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Soooooo…

Derek MacKenzie has followed Brunette in Nashville ?

I know I’m late to that party, but I don’t know why it disgusts me really…

Yep, I’m upset. I know the guy has the right to pursue his coaching career and all… But I’m really disappointed !

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
PLD looks like he'll be getting bought out, wonder what Zito and Maurice think of him, they've probably both had lots of dealings given time with Columbus and Winnipeg. He's looked awful but...he has the tools. Don't know what's wrong with him, guess he got paid and checked out?
No way. Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad