GDT: UFC 260: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Cardio is important too, but I think it's linked to his approach. Missing on big power shots and the wrestling is what really gassed him in the first fight. I don't think he can do that again even if his cardio is improved.

Latifi is a good wrestler, but how much can you really improve in a training camp? To the extent his wrestling matters, it's going to matter a whole lot more what he's been doing the last 3 years than this training camp IMO.

It's not even to necessarily improve, that's what he should've been doing over a number of years. Bringing someone like Latifi in for camp is the same thing as bringing in sparring fighters. It should be to push him and get him ready for both the wrestling and cardio it's going to take.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I really wish they would stop going with the DC and Rogan pairing for all these big PPVs.

Way too much goofing around and off topic stuff. Like people here and elsewhere have said before, Rogan almost treats events like his fight companion now. I'm not even sure if he does the fighter meetings for preparation like all of the other commentators do.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Dana is going to have to start handing out automatic bonuses for anyone willing to step up and fight these Dagestani guys like Nurmagomedov and Makhachev because they do not look fun to deal with.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Dominant finish to the fight for Nurmagomedov. He did some good work with the stand up in the second round too.

Reactions: m9

member 51464

I could do without all the gambling talk by DC and Rogan. I think it's odd for their role to discuss it. Leave it to the random dudes they throw it too in the studio.

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
Nasty knockout. Worthy was unworthy

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
My wallet is in for a long night at this pace. Nice KO though.

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad