GDT: UFC 250: Nunes vs. Spencer

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Crazy that Nunes was only -400 initially for this fight. Should have been like -1000 or -1200, at the least.

Spencer is tough as hell but can't compete.

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
She should ask Spencer to be her human boxing bag for her next training sessions. Just beat the biscuits out of her for five rounds. That was like an adult beating a child.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I would’ve tossed in the towel after the 4th. Also, even if she wants to keep fighting, why are you telling her to follow the ineffective game plan?

The irony was that Nunes was probably more concerned for Spencer in the 5th round than her corner. Probably felt so bad beating her up she took it to the ground as mercy.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Nunes is on something. Women don't get traps like that. On all the vitamins imo. Who have we seen like that? Nunes and Cyborg.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Nunes is on something. Women don't get traps like that. On all the vitamins imo. Who have we seen like that? Nunes and Cyborg.
Nunes gets tested all the time, USADA literally shows up at her house unannounced at 3am and watches her piss in a cup and she’s never pissed hot.

Reactions: m9 and Evil Speaker

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Nunes gets tested all the time, USADA literally shows up at her house unannounced at 3am and watches her piss in a cup and she’s never pissed hot.

She is doing something. Women aren't made that way. I promise you. Go to the gym and look at the most fit girls there.... then look at their back composition.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Another great card tonight from top to bottom.

Nunes barely broke a sweat out there. Spencer is crazy tough so props for hanging in there but she had nothing for Nunes. I would've been all for them stopping the fight after the 4th round but I also didn't have as much of a problem with it continuing as some others seemed to. I didn't see this as another Anthony Smith situation, even though it wasn't competitive at all. There's nothing interesting for Nunes other than maybe another fight against Valentina. She won the first two but the second was one was very close and you could've made a case for Valentina doing enough to win that one.

Loved that buzzer beater KO for Garbrandt. He looked good and fought smart. I actually thought the commentators were hyping him a bit too much considering he was being out struck but I liked everything I saw from him tonight. I wouldn't be opposed to him fighting someone like Moraes.

Sterling better get the next title shot after what he did tonight. That was a flawless performance against a very good fighter. They should just do Yan vs. Sterling.

Magny did what he usually does. He has superior cardio and just doesn't stop. I don't know about 30-27 but I thought he won the fight.

O'Malley just keeps getting better and better. Walk-off KOs are right up there with head kick KOs for me. He should get a step up in competition and they better not mess around with his contract negotiation. Apparently he only has one fight left on his deal so they kinda have to pay him.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
So what’s next for Nunes? I don’t see any competitive matchups for her other than a Shevchenko rematch at 135.

I think it could be Rousey honestly. When they get fans back that would be a big one,

Mark7733

Jun 5, 2020
BlushingMessyLadybird-size_restricted.gif
ThornyAcidicCuckoo-size_restricted.gif
[

Reactions: Avs_19

member 51464

Cody with an interesting press conference interview. He seems to have grown up a lot and seems very humbled from his slide.

Reactions: Evil Speaker and m9

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
So what’s next for Nunes? I don’t see any competitive matchups for her other than a Shevchenko rematch at 135.
Maybe Weili packs on a couple pounds and fights her at a catchweight. Weili is ranked as the #2 pound for pound behind only Amanda.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
That Burns/O’Malley/Nunes parlay at almost even odds was the least stressful parlay I’ve ever hit

Sandhagen and Assuncao didn’t go my way. Got those very wrong. Fortunately I bet 5 times more on that parlay than I did every other fight

Honestly a really great card outside of the non-competitive main event

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad