GDT: UFC 193: Rousey vs Holm

RonFournier

Dec 17, 2006
It was predictable from the Meisha Tate fight that Ronda was gonna get KO'd as soon as she'd face a good boxer, her stand up game is bad and she's too proud to just win every single one of her fights by arm bar.

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Look at that. Pure ****ing class. Despite the absolute **** act from Ronda. Despite her not bumping gloves. Despite her punching after the horn. She even sat next to her. What a ****ing LADY.

member 51464

That was some badass ****. Standing her up to set her up for the kick, lol. Holm is a mean mother ****er. Love it. She looks like a grownup Who from Whoville. Eat ****, Ronda.

member 51464

So sweet to see Ronda laid the **** out. That was no fluke. She was dominated from the jump. You don't often seem the hammer fist from women, lol.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Hahahaha think you're so tough not bumping gloves at the beginning. So happy to see her get filled.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
I hope to God they don't give Ronda an immediate rematch, especially after gettting KO'd like that. Ronda said she wanted to take some time off after this fight anyway...that might change now though.

Yeah, she's going to want some revenge after looking so sh***y tonight.

Daice

Jun 30, 2009
HPO:LY HOLY HOLY HOLYU CCOOOW

RONDA GOT TOO COCKY

HOLLY HOLM OH MUY GODDD!!!!!!
\
this was the biggest upset ive ever seen in my life, EBVER

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Finally no more #1 pfp nonsense. People have been saying for so long Ronda has not faced strong enough competition to be considered the best fighter.

Incredible i still can't stop smiling!

image.php

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Been a Ronda fan since she got popular in Strikeforce.. but seeing this tonight made me happy because the way she acted before this fight was terrible.. completely different person than she used to be.

member 51464

I was rooting for Holm, like most. I owe her an apology, though. Said she looked slow and lacked a crisp-ness to her game in the fights I've seen. Guess she was saving up, haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad