UFA Watch central thread

How much would you offer Tavares?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I like Roussel...but how many more overpaid 3rd liners (let's not pretend like 4M to buyout Briere, 2.5M to Prust, 3.9M to Shawzie will not overpay) does a roster need?

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
you didn't answer me ; how many English left d-men are UFA ?
Obviously that went over your head. Not surprised
Go see how many of the other 30 fan bases want oulette
If his name was Snith we wouldn’t be talking about this. You just wanna argue , go ahead
Oulette sucks ass.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
What purpose would Roussel and deslauriers provide on the same team?
None
The ability to tank, draft Hughes

Pacioretty for a young centre......can you picture a centre depth of Hughes, Kotkaniemi, Poehling and whoever we get for Patches :amazed:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

Man this GM has no clue. We don't need Roussel. We already have too many bottom 6 players. If we want to rebuild we will need to make some room sooner than later. Can't wait until the kids are 27 to bring them to the nhl.

This is quickly falling into Houle territory. Sign/acquire bunch of grinders. Fill the lineup with those. Can't ever graduate kids cause those grinders must play. No progression. Bubble team forever.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Obviously that went over your head. Not surprised
Go see how many of the other 30 fan bases want oulette
If his name was Snith we wouldn’t be talking about this. You just wanna argue , go ahead
Oulette sucks ass.
did i say he was good ? Did i say i want him with the Habs ? i just asked you a question about available left UFA d-men .

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Man this GM has no clue. We don't need Roussel. We already have too many bottom 6 players. If we want to rebuild we will need to make some room sooner than later. Can't wait until the kids are 27 to bring them to the nhl.

This is quickly falling into Houle territory. Sign/acquire bunch of grinders. Fill the lineup with those. Can't ever graduate kids cause those grinders must play. No progression. Bubble team forever.
Julien loves these players as much as Bergevin
Maybe ott comes out of retirement and we bring king back

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans

Do you want Hughes next year?

Cause I can assure you, we ain’t winning the cup

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Leave the French out of it. I said why I would take a shot at him. And it has nothing to do with where he's from.
100% it does. No other fan base would even consider him
Let’s go for Thomas hickey while we’re at it
Maybe paul Martin? Ian cole. Kyle Quincey
Why not them. They’re left handed d. They all stink

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Do you want Hughes next year?

Cause I can assure you, we ain’t winning the cup

We will finish as low with Scherbak in the lineup instead of Roussel.

Patch-Drouin-Gallagher
Domi-Danaul-Shaw
Hudon-Byron-Lehkonen
Carr-DLR-Deslauriers

We already don't have room for Scherbak in the top 9. If you add Roussel on the 4th you just make it worse. You know very well if there's injuries M. Papate will ride french boys Roussel and Deslauriers instead of Scherbak. Roussel doesn't do anything for us.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Mods, how do I include "my left nut and 12.5mil" in the poll suggestion? Thanks.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
We will finish as low with Scherbak in the lineup instead of Roussel.
Ya, he can join the party too.

You know we have to spend lots of $$$

We just can’t go with status quo, plus I don’t mind Roussel,he and Deslauriers can run around, hit people and create havoc, kick a bit of ass and score here and there.

Scherbak can be on the second line working on his O game

Reactions: Beer and Chips
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad