UFA targets not named Stastny

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Trying to get my mind of Spezza, which seems to dominate the trades thread, so how about a UFA target discussion?

Who will be this year MacArthur for us? Who will be this years Corvo?

Some potential targets:

Forward
Grabovski
Kulemin
J Jokinen

Moulsen
Vrbata
Richards
Legwand
Richards
O Jokinen
Pouliot
Stepniak

Defense
Stralman
Nikitin

Niskanen
Gilbert?

Italics are who I wouldn't mind targeting (at the right price of course.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

barf...
john-candy-spaceballs.jpg

Apr 4, 2003
Embrun, ON
I really like the idea of adding Radim Vrbata.

Other players that would interest me include Grabovski, Moulson, Kulemin, Legwand, Niskanen, Stralman and Ott.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
It's a thin group to begin with, and will probably get a little worse over the next day or so as teams scramble to lock up guys before they can talk to other teams. I can hardly recall a weaker UFA class.

Pouliot maybe? We know the Sens were interested in him a few years ago.

Maybe they roll the dice on a guy like Kulemin or Setoguchi and hope to get them at a discount?

Stralman and Gilbert seem like potential upgrades but we're already full of the backend.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
It's a thin group to begin with, and will probably get a little worse over the next day or so as teams scramble to lock up guys before they can talk to other teams. I can hardly recall a weaker UFA class.

Pouliot maybe? We know the Sens were interested in him a few years ago.

Maybe they roll the dice on a guy like Kulemin or Setoguchi and hope to get them at a discount?

Stralman and Gilbert seem like potential upgrades but we're already full of the backend.

I find it lacks the marquee guys but is fine for the mid level guys which is ok, because that's what we'd be after.

HockeySens

Feb 22, 2013
Id like to get Kulemin, good defensive forward, good role player that we need imo. Better condra basically. Add Berglund and we have a good third line. Id like to get Stralman too and Niskanen. Hopefully we get Rattie too , he is a good goalscorer + Peumpel. All pipe dream tho

bornNraised Sens

Apr 8, 2014
Already know people wont agree but i think Brooks Orpik if at a reasonable price could be awesome for the sens for a few seasons. He could really help Cowen's game and help Gryba as well, both being Physical and ideally used as shutdown kind of guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad