UBS Arena: Road Trippin'- Home Opener 11/20 vs. CGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
giphy.gif
He just got here. Cut the rookie some slack.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
My threshold is 1,000 posts. At this point I expect him and everyone else to reach that number to understand all inside jokes all of the time. :sarcasm:
True. It was up to the rookie to go back over old posts and get up to speed.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
There was a poster who went around talking about how everything the Islanders were doing was part of Dolan's masterplan to ruin the franchise or something outlandish.
James Dolan doesn't even think about this team. why the hell did they think that years back when the isles were in the dumps and the rangers had chances to win a cup

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
James Dolan doesn't even think about this team. why the hell did they think that years back when the isles were in the dumps and the rangers had chances to win a cup
People with common sense agree with you. One poster here saw that one of Malkin’s partners in Belmont, Oak View Group, was connected to James Dolan and Madison Square Garden (now no longer connected to Dolan/MSG) and let his Dolan obsession run wild.

Not everyone who posts here has his feet planted firmly on the ground.

nyisles

Apr 4, 2006
Western Suffolk
People with common sense agree with you. One poster here saw that one of Malkin’s partners in Belmont, Oak View Group, was connected to James Dolan and Madison Square Garden (now no longer connected to Dolan/MSG) and let his Dolan obsession run wild.

Pretty sure it's the same nutter who runs the ironically-named "NYI Fan Central" twitter. Maybe the worst fan in sports history.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
Who the f*** wants to eat healthy food at a hockey game?? Rink fries (fried in 20 yr old oil) are the best.
The food at the beach is far from healthy. The oil in their fryers has probably been there for at least 50 years.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I want to say is was NYIsles1 or something like that.
I was here back then. I know people said he was a mod here and he kind of went off the deep end., but I don’t remember him.

Reactions: JKP

PJGooch

Aug 2, 2005

Man a Bert Marshal arena/"Nassore" rant sure would spice up the offseason thread.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I want to say is was NYIsles1 or something like that.
If we're talking about the same poster, the guy I remember being very against Belmont and talking about Dolan and mind control was referred to as "the dead horse guy". His screen name was... based on a dead horse. Maybe Man 'O War or Ruffian or something?

Reactions: Old Man Perriwinkle

JKP

Sep 19, 2004
Halifax, NS
If we're talking about the same poster, the guy I remember being very against Belmont and talking about Dolan and mind control was referred to as "the dead horse guy". His screen name was... based on a dead horse. Maybe Man 'O War or Ruffian or something?
No, this guy was looong gone before Belmont. Unless he came back under a different name. Or it was just some other crazy. ;)

Reactions: MJF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad