UBS Arena: Lower the Roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
It says that "season tickets" are close to selling out. How many tickets does that represent in the entire arena? How many single game tickets will be available each game?

Reactions: The Lighthouse

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
AerialwithVillage.184a1dfd.jpg

Source: New York Islanders Seat Selection
When you enlarge this picture you can see cars parked in the infield of the practice track - I wonder if that's employee parking for the arena and/or track?

Also, there's a pedestrian bridge over the train tracks at the Elmont station, and at the far right end there's what appears to be a bus pickup/dropoff area.

Not sure how much of this is finalized, but interesting stuff. I'm guessing the baseball field in the CIE cloverleaf is a joke?

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
When you enlarge this picture you can see cars parked in the infield of the practice track - I wonder if that's employee parking for the arena and/or track?

Also, there's a pedestrian bridge over the train tracks at the Elmont station, and at the far right end there's what appears to be a bus pickup/dropoff area.

Not sure how much of this is finalized, but interesting stuff. I'm guessing the baseball field in the CIE cloverleaf is a joke?
That baseball field is there now. It’s real. Just doesn’t have a grass infield.

Steve55

Aug 21, 2005
Burnaby, BC, Canada

1. I would imagine the practice track (the smaller track to the right of the main track) would be too far away for employee parking.

2. The space next to the far right end of Elmont station would be a good spot for bus pickup/dropoff for those who take LIRR, given the middle of the station being above CIP.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020

Great, now just waiting on the message that says 'we have removed all campy in arena game experience, entertainment, arena hostess, and outdated music.' Sparky can stay. The organ can stay. The rest, hopefully Ledecky and Co. noticed how the in-game experience was like a pop-up carnival.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Great, now just waiting on the message that says 'we have removed all campy in arena game experience, entertainment, arena hostess, and outdated music.' Sparky can stay. The organ can stay. The rest, hopefully Ledecky and Co. noticed how the in-game experience was like a pop-up carnival.
You don’t like the screaming groundhog?

Reactions: Old Man Perriwinkle

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
I'll believe it when there are shovels in the ground.

I'm hearing it's part of the new Infrastructure Bill being debated in Washington and that the current photos of construction of Belmont are digitally created by the same people who faked the Moon Landing in 1969 . . .

Reactions: PK Cronin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad