UBS Arena: Lower the Roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Continue on...

Previous thread: The Belmont Arena: If Your Construction Lasts More Than 2 Years, Call a Doctor

Last post from previous thread:

Won't faster beer vending create longer lines at the bathrooms? They need some kind of high-tech vacuum urinals to counteract this. Or better yet, install these seats:

source.gif

NC 1972

Dec 8, 2017
There's zero doubt in my mind that will not be an issue. Given how much of an issue Barclays was and how on top of everything Malkin is wouldn't be surprised if Belmont has some of the best ice in the league.

Agreed,making the contrast between this owner and the last.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
Got my seats for Belmont today.. went the club route (only option so far) Ultimate impulse buy of my life, so having buyers remorse, but the good news is that the wife did not leave me when I told her.

LGI!!
I put my deposit down a few weeks ago. Still haven’t heard from anyone, besides the email telling me that someone will call. Do you know if they are offering any kind of packages or just full season? What’s the pricing looking like?

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I put my deposit down a few weeks ago. Still haven’t heard from anyone, besides the email telling me that someone will call. Do you know if they are offering any kind of packages or just full season? What’s the pricing looking like?
Seating chart isn’t out yet. Coming in a month or so.

Reactions: eoin92

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island

Even though I have season tickets , I am normally clueless on this stuff so dont take as gospel. The way I understand it, they started selling premium/club seats for season ticket holders yesterday. They sent me a zoom invite for today which included a virtual look at seats (only the lower bowl was available for sale so did not include any views from upper bowl seats but did see outside, looking down on the whole layout and from various seats on ice level). . If I wanted regular season tickets, I would have had to wait another month or so. I don't know if you are putting a first time deposit what the timing is yet. They could not give me pricing for the regular season tickets but the 4 sections with access to the clubs and free food, rows 7 to 25ish, on the penalty box side begin at about $225 per game and up..

Last edited:
Reactions: eoin92

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I assume they won't be selling any partial season ticket plans until just before each individual season? There's zero chance I could do season tickets with a 2.5 year old.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Right now it's still in the works as far as the seats and pricing go. I'm a full STH and the Islanders haven't told me when my meeting to select seats there and put a deposit down will be. I believe they said fall.

I assume they won't be selling any partial season ticket plans until just before each individual season? There's zero chance I could do season tickets with a 2.5 year old.

I'm not sure what they're doing on that, might be worth a call. Right now I'd assume they're only going to take a deposit, if anything, but I don't know if they're only taking them for people that aren't season ticket holders yet and want in on a full season. Since someone up above said they put a deposit down and aren't sure what the options are yet, they might just be taking deposits for anything.

Last edited:

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Got my seats for Belmont today.. went the club route (only option so far) Ultimate impulse buy of my life, so having buyers remorse, but the good news is that the wife did not leave me when I told her.

LGI!!

One hell of an impulse buy. I'm envious!

nyscene

Jul 26, 2006
PANIC!

LGI!!
what're the prices like for the club seats?

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
what're the prices like for the club seats?

They had 6 premium packages but given what I wanted, they only showed me "Loft Club" which are the 4 sections side view on the penalty box side, lower level, roughly rows 7 to 28 (row 25 in the spots with cameras).

They split the Loft club into 6 price categories, mine wound up being $10K per seat, but I think they ranged from $9,500 or so to $12,500/$13,000 per. They split shoot twice, center ice, defend twice into higher and lower rows. I got lower row in defend twice.

There are "box seats" below the club seat for the first six rows The box seats will have a private entrance coming up from below while the clubs will be behind the sections.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I understand they will have some reasonably-priced seating available in the special "Barclay's Section" which will be located in the area of the horse stables, with a dedicated wifi connection for watching the games on your phone.

Reactions: beach

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
They had 6 premium packages but given what I wanted, they only showed me "Loft Club" which are the 4 sections side view on the penalty box side, lower level, roughly rows 7 to 28 (row 25 in the spots with cameras).

They split the Loft club into 6 price categories, mine wound up being $10K per seat, but I think they ranged from $9,500 or so to $12,500/$13,000 per. They split shoot twice, center ice, defend twice into higher and lower rows. I got lower row in defend twice.

There are "box seats" below the club seat for the first six rows The box seats will have a private entrance coming up from below while the clubs will be behind the sections.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
I understand they will have some reasonably-priced seating available in the special "Barclay's Section" which will be located in the area of the horse stables, with a dedicated wifi connection for watching the games on your phone.
It's better than that. These seats will actually be located IN Barclays Center where you can relive watching the game on your phone in the same seats you used to. That's where I will be going.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
If anyone while shopping for tickets can get a seating/pricing chart and can post that would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad