UBS Arena: Lower the Roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
I would rather die than drink a single bottle of Heineken.

Boddingtons for me

R9c6662cede79dd6af2817b1476ae7d70

SI

Feb 16, 2013
According to Leiweke, On Thursday concrete is being poured to finalize the rink, which will take 2 months to settle. Only then will the scoreboard be mounted.

There is a priority to Enclose the entire facility so work inside the arena can escalate.

my guess is by the end of May all glasswork, walls, and doors are finalized.

Through the summer months I can see the exterior trimming and landscape be completely transformed.

I imagine the interior bowl - seating, railing and steps (that you can see the work being done currently) Should be completed by the end of June.

Last edited:
Reactions: scott99 and MJF

ronsatter

Aug 30, 2018
What's the deal with UBS Arena interior cam? I'm trying to check in on the pour every 15 minutes or so and everytime I come back to the page it jumps backwards in time. Doesn't seem like it's ever actually live. Anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: eoin92

Steve55

Aug 21, 2005
Burnaby, BC, Canada
What's the deal with UBS Arena interior cam? I'm trying to check in on the pour every 15 minutes or so and everytime I come back to the page it jumps backwards in time. Doesn't seem like it's ever actually live. Anyone else have this problem?

It seems some of the workers are going back and forth while concrete is being poured on the ice surface.

Public Player

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
Yes. Happens with the exterior camera as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad