UBS Arena: Lower the Roof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
I will volunteer that I have never pooped at a Boat show, car show ,concert , Globetrotters,circus, Wrestling, monster trucks, Teletubbies on ice, Howard Stern Live ( remember that ) or sporting event . LGI

I can't remember the last time I pooped anywhere other than home or hotel/vacation. Probably 10 years at least.

Reactions: Costigan77

lazycop

Dave's not here.
Mar 25, 2006
Worst scene I ever saw was a porta-potty outside Citi Field after a game on the way to my car. Opened the door, took one look, turned around, and pinched my cheeks together and prayed the whole way home. Citi Field to Northport felt like Citi Field to Pittsburgh that night.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Worst scene I ever saw was a porta-potty outside Citi Field after a game on the way to my car. Opened the door, took one look, turned around, and pinched my cheeks together and prayed the whole way home. Citi Field to Northport felt like Citi Field to Pittsburgh that night.
With 2 kids who play soccer I'm kind of an expert on port-o-potties. I've come up with my own rating system for them with available scores from 0-4 based on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being horrible and 10 being really nice.

Reactions: BrockLobster

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

I had a similar experience in Batlimore at a Ravens Giants game. The thing was overflowing and people were still going to use it.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
You live in Northport? Maybe you were the other guy on the platform in Islander gear.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
If you really gotta go, all you need is some TP, some dense foliage and some privacy..

You guys so fancy with your porto-potties n stuff....
If you really gotta go, you don't even need the TP if you've got the foliage - just have to make sure it's not sumac or something....

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
If you really gotta go, all you need is some TP, some dense foliage and some privacy..

You guys so fancy with your porto-potties n stuff....

The horses don't think twice about where they do their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad