WJC: U.S. WJC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
How does Etem have so many goals in JR? HE looks like a poor skater and has no hockey sense.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If you don't select the best team possible, you don't deserve to win jack ****.

dino200022

So.....who should have been invited? Where was the firepower?

Shane Prince to start with, quite possibly the best Passer in the CHL and a big time point producer! Coach kept saying he wanted net presence...well maybe invite Jared Knight who lives in he crease and runs tendys and nets over all game long..oh ya they did not go to US development camp so we cant do that...No wonder US is so far in debt POLITICS!!!!

canuck2010

Dec 21, 2010
Shane Prince to start with, quite possibly the best Passer in the CHL and a big time point producer! Coach kept saying he wanted net presence...well maybe invite Jared Knight who lives in he crease and runs tendys and nets over all game long..oh ya they did not go to US development camp so we cant do that...No wonder US is so far in debt POLITICS!!!!

I hear. Similar with his team mate Tyler Toffoli not making the Canadian squad.. You never know what the coach is looking for.

Your team just isn't playing very well, not as good as the parts it has that's for sure. Hopefully you don't start tomorrow.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Campbell was so, so bad.

Every single shot resulted in a massive rebound into the slot.

Zero rebound control, zero composure between the pipes.

At one end, a super hero performance. At the other end, an embarassment of horrendous rebounds, poor stick positioning, silly two pad stacks for no apparent reason, etc.

4thliner*

Somewhere Shane Prince has a grin on his face. :laugh:

No

shane+prince.jpg
's reaction is.......

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

dino200022

Well u have two Natural goal scorers in Etem and Saad but no one to do the diggin r get them the puck on there line. I dont know why there were not on different lines just brutal coaching and management this year, they were way to cocky coming into the tourney they definitly thought they were in the gold medal game already!

4thliner*

Why because he got cut? Great attitude to have if he does. They cut me so I'm glad they're losing. :shakehead

No because he clearly felt like he would have been a "go to" player for team USA never-mind getting cut. And he was super pissed if you read his quotes. No one really expected it and he wondered why he was even invited and a total waste of time cuz of the in-house politics.

I would not be all that shocked if he discretely declined an invitation next year.

4thliner*

Only NEGATIVE thing about this piss poor US squat's showing tonight as far as I am concerned is..tomorrow nights game will be pretty meaningless :shakehead

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
What happens if they beat Canada? Do they move on?

If Finland wins a game in regulation, the U.S. can't go to the medal rounds because they don't have the head-to-head tie-breaker with Finland or the Czech Republic. Finland has to either lose out OR win one game in OT and lose the other in regulation in addition to the U.S. beating Canada.

But when you play your starting goalie against the team you're going to clobber anyway and your backup against the team that stands a legitimate chance of beating you, there are some serious problems in the mind of the coach. They don't deserve to win anything, frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad