Player Discussion Tyler Toffoli

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I'm paraphrasing but when he was asked about a potential rebuild, he said he basically didn't sign up for that and he'd have to sit down and talk with management if that's the direction they went in.

I don't blame him. I'm glad if Toffoli wants to stick around but I think Gallagher deserves to have his ambitions considered and he's been through some shit years here haha

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I don't blame him. I'm glad if Toffoli wants to stick around but I think Gallagher deserves to have his ambitions considered and he's been through some shit years here haha
Yeah no doubt…that’s certainly his prerogative, just saying as a Habs fan, I really rate what Toffoli said.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
That's cool he want to stay for a potential rebuild but , if you get a great offer for him , you don't hesitate.

Don't mind keeping him for this season but if the offer is just too good can't pass over it.

We still have Anderson as a vet for wings and .... Gallagher if hes traded

Reactions: amethyst

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I'm paraphrasing but when he was asked about a potential rebuild, he said he basically didn't sign up for that and he'd have to sit down and talk with management if that's the direction they went in.
I'm fine if he wants out. Unfortunately for him and us he didn't sign a contract that's easily tradable either, given his current play.

Reactions: 417

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Yes, they need to keep some players. I would keep with the young guys, Anderson, Dvorak, Toffoli and Edmundson.

The rest can be traded.
I don't hate Dvorak, he's not crazy overpaid, but if there's a good offer we have to listen.

Especially when Gorton said he wants to build a fast team, he's not going to want a C line with Suzuki and Dvorak

Goalfield22

In Bilbo We Trust
Aug 31, 2021
I like Toffoli, but I am sick of seeing Toffoli-Suzuki-Caufield as a line 5v5. Way too soft and slow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad