Value of: Tyler Toffoli to Boston

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
There is no slight chance of a lotto puck for Hughes. Unless the B’s intentionally tank. That’s not a team who tanks.
No one said that. The expectation is for Boston to have a higher 1st overall. No one in lotto range will move it for TT. It would have to be a team like Boston.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Kings not giving away Toffoli or are they rebuilding.Blake and Luc are retooling.All these threads for Kings players are hilarious with the low balling.Blakes doesnt have to trade Toffoli nor is he going to give away Toffoli for a crap return.Give to get.

I heard TT could be a guy they move. I like him. Bruins need a RW

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
An offer I put on the Bruins board was

TT, Kyle Clifford and a pick for Acciari, Kampfer, Cehlarik and a pick

but for this topic I will switch it up.

Heinen, Acciari, Cehlarik and Kampfer/Zboril for TT, Clifford and a pick.

Bruins get their 2nd line RW and someone who can defend teammates Kings get some young pieces.

flooredaccord

Apr 30, 2011

Bruins get their 2nd line RW and someone who can defend teammates Kings get some young pieces.

What pick

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Lock it up then. Boston’s 1st is going to be too late and they likely don’t want to move Donato or Heinen

I'll drive both of them to the airport

Yeah what?

You gotta give to get. I'd be totally OK with one of those two guys being apart of the trade.

The first on the other hand.. Would probably rather throw a 2nd and d prospect in the mix over the first.

And if that's a deal break well then... Idk what to say.

Reason I say this is I will be SHOCKED if Donny parts with another first round pick

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
There’s a rather large contingent of Bruin fans that would drive Heinen to LA if that’s all the Kings asked for.

Not sure what the team thinks of him though. But he’s running out of lines they could try him on

I was saying it would cost 1st + Heinen/Donato. Didn’t think Bruins would be receptive to that price but Toffoli is worth a 1st + prospect easily

Reactions: go4hockey

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Kings are over flowing with D prospects.

That does nothing for the Kings.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Yeah what?

You gotta give to get. I'd be totally OK with one of those two guys being apart of the trade.

The first on the other hand.. Would probably rather throw a 2nd and d prospect in the mix over the first.

And if that's a deal break well then... Idk what to say.

Reason I say this is I will be SHOCKED if Donny parts with another first round pick

I could see a high level prospect and a conditional pick that could be a first given the bruins make finals or something like that but otherwise is a 2nd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad