Proposal: Tyler to take off eh to the great white north, err Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
Our higher ceiling guys are still projecting well. Last year I'd have offered Lind or Juolevi, but they both seem to be righting the ship. Tryamkin is a different take on "boom or bust", as he's ready and the question is when, or if, he returns. DiPietro is a solid goalie prospect...which means boom or bust. Madden, Hoglander, Podkolzin and most of our other high skill guys are guys we will need going forward. It's tough to say, I mean DP would probably fit the bill, assuming the Kings aren't opposed to a goalie prospect.
So, you'll only offer players you consider to have no value.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
So, you'll only offer players you consider to have no value.

No, I'd merely prefer that.

Joking aside, he specified hit or miss prospects. Most of these guys are likely to be middling players, or are on the high end skill wise like Pod. That's why I'm throwing names out there.

Also, there is no way DiPietro has no value.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Actually a pretty close prediction.

The Kings sent less and got significantly more than what this proposal was.

In the original proposal, the Kings were receiving Sutter, Bartschi, and Benn, plus one of Juolevi or Tryamkin, plus McDonough. The Kings were giving up Toffoli and Forbort.

Let’s just assume that Forbort and Benn are a wash. Forbort is better, but we’ll call it a tie.

That means the Kings were receiving two cap dumps in Sutter and Bartschi, one of two giant question marks in Juolevi and Tryamkin, and the Canucks’ thirteenth-best prospect according to Scott Wheeler.

I’ll take Tyler Madden and a second round pick over that burning trash heap eight days a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad