Proposal: Tyler to take off eh to the great white north, err Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

platotld

Fly Canucks Fly
Jun 18, 2014
Fraser valley
He's on the move I think, so let's make Vancouver his destination station, and let's give both teams what they need, Van help now and shedding Dollars with Kings getting Prospects for the future while eating bad contracts now.

To Canucks :

- Tyler Toffoli 4.6 Mill
- Dereck Forbort 2.5 Mill
-

To Los Angeles Kings :

- Bradon Sutter 4.3
- Jamie Benn 2.0 Mil
- Sven Bartschi 3.6 Mil
- The rights to Nikita Tryamkin or Oli Juolevi
- Aidan McDonough prospect
-

Van gets two players now and sheds pesos on this deal, Kings get decent replacements [I said decent did not claim as good or near as good] take on cash but get an excellent tier two defensive prospect and and up and coming American sniper prospect. Tyler and Dereck wash out salary pretty much with Sutter and Benn. So LA takes on Sven Bucks for two years and these players will help LA looks like they want a vaiable roster while promoting their chances at higher picks.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
LA's needs are very public (futures) and the price is very reasonable (2nd + prospect). It shouldn't be too challenging to get him if you wanted him on your team.

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
He's on the move I think, so let's make Vancouver his destination station, and let's give both teams what they need, Van help now and shedding Dollars with Kings getting Prospects for the future while eating bad contracts now.

To Canucks :

- Tyler Toffoli 4.6 Mill
- Dereck Forbort 2.5 Mill
-

To Los Angeles Kings :

- Bradon Sutter 4.3
- Jamie Benn 2.0 Mil
- Sven Bartschi 3.6 Mil
- The rights to Nikita Tryamkin or Oli Juolevi
- Aidan McDonough prospect
-

Van gets two players now and sheds pesos on this deal, Kings get decent replacements [I said decent did not claim as good or near as good] take on cash but get an excellent tier two defensive prospect and and up and coming American sniper prospect. Tyler and Dereck wash out salary pretty much with Sutter and Benn. So LA takes on Sven Bucks for two years and these players will help LA looks like they want a vaiable roster while promoting their chances at higher picks.
Would rather take the 2nd, the prospect, and the 9.6 million in cap space and get a real player. 9.6 m you might get Pageau and Gudas which is better than Moe larry and Schemp.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
Lol... Where are all these excessive cap dumps coming from? LA will be looking for best pick or prospect. No dumps. LA may have cap space, but the owners don't like giving away 10s of millions of dollars.

KingsofLA

Jan 21, 2020
Jordie Benn= 2 mil
Sven Baertschi= 3,366,666
Brandon Sutter= 4.375
plus all are signed for another season = almost 19.5 million

for
Toffoli+Forbort= 6.525 million

Start with your best prospect and continue to add or close this up

Reactions: Qwijibo

platotld

Fly Canucks Fly
Jun 18, 2014
Fraser valley
Lol this is awful for LA. If the Canucks want to dump Sutter, Baertschi, and Benn. It will cost more than Tryamkin and Mcdonagh.

Sorry LA fans
The dump was Bartschi..... thats it. Rest is player swaps and they are not rip offs. Its the $$$ that is only thing I think is over done here slightly, and well if two prospects (one NHl ready D man) is not enough then I am glad you are no GM.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
The dump was Bartschi..... thats it. Rest is player swaps and they are not rip offs. Its the $$$ that is only thing I think is over done here slightly, and well if two prospects (one NHl ready D man) is not enough then I am glad you are no GM.

Benn and Sutter are most definitely considered cap dumps

Reactions: go4hockey

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Yeah the Kings aren't taking back older players deals with term for their UFA's not without adding signficant prospects and picks or the Canucks take back some awful contract ( if the Kings still have one that they want to trade )

Reactions: go4hockey

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019
Holy **** this is awful for LA. Here's a bunch of junk, now give us your good players.

Vancouver doesn't have the picks or prospects to get Toffoli.
Is there really that great of a market now for him? The focus seems to be on defense with all the injuries league wide- I could see Martinez getting moved somewhere before Toffoli.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
First of all. Wtf is the title? This thread should be locked and burned to ground just based on that.

Second, just like the title, the proposal is hot garbage for LA. This is some serious delusional mental gymnastics by the OP.

Lock this garbage thread and ban OP from ever making a thread again.

GoodbyeLuongo

Jun 8, 2012
Seattle
Jordie Benn= 2 mil
Sven Baertschi= 3,366,666
Brandon Sutter= 4.375
plus all are signed for another season = almost 19.5 million

for
Toffoli+Forbort= 6.525 million

Start with your best prospect and continue to add or close this up

You’re not really suggesting that 40 point Tyler Toffoli would return Podkolzin + right?

Reactions: bh53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad