Prospect Info: Tyler Boucher (F) - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Any anti-drafting Boucher folks still think he is not on the level of Sillinger, Lucius or Coronato now that we have seen him in this tournament?

I wouldn't want to judge anything on a couple mid-summer exhibition games on a half squad.

Yes, the kid looks promising. But these strong kids always look good against teenagers.

He can hit all day long. What I want to see - over the next 2-3 years, not a tournament or two - is his skill development. That going to be the key for him between a bottom 6 replaceable player, and a second line power forward.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
That's fair. But I think the point, more so, is that statisticians, with no playing background, have since taken a major role in professional sports and decision making. I don't think you're wrong. But this entire calamity has simply been about the idea of whether or not you need a high level of playing experience in order to decide if one player is better than another player. And the simple fact that there are working scouts, coaches and GM's within professional sports, who never played the sport at any high level, is evidence that you don't necessarily need that experience. Not that the experience isn't helpful or doesn't give you a certain understanding, but that there are multiple roads to these destinations.

But I only went there as evidence. Really this began because a few people had a huge problem with the idea that someone who is not working as a scout or GM could possibly decipher one player from another and if one player or another should be the draft pick at a specific point in the draft to a specific team. lol. All this has been about arguing with those few people, that "you don't work as a scout" is not any sort of significant response to the suggestion that "I can't believe they picked player A so early over player B" or "That's such a bad pick" or "I can't believe our GM did this". Suggesting "you are not a professional" is fallacious logic and a completely irrelevant answer to such suggestions about very specific players and draft picks.

Eh, I think you’re overshooting the value of number crunchers in a big way.

The league has always had stats, and have always used them. There are a few more now that they use.

Much of what you see in social media is for fans, in terms of predictive power. Teams have eye and ears on the ground, and connections with every team in every league, they don’t need to rely on stat nerds for tips.

Where stat nerds can prove their value is by providing data based on past games, so that coaches and GM’s can add some tangible data to what they have watched on the ice.

‘Advanced’ stats are far less useful at the draft, as they are borderline useless in predicting how teenagers will develop in different leagues, in different countries, with different team mates.

Game experience, and first hand experience around the game, and being in contact with players and coaches will always trump analyzing statistics as far as predictive decisions go.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I am literally weeping at how elegant and poignant that statement is. It summarizes so much of what has happened here. Thank you.

You are not “literally” weeping. You can’t be a PHD hopeful and a teenager at the same time...

Or maybe you can?!? I mean you do write HF essays in two minutes flat, and read response essays in 1 minute tops!

I like that you’re adding a brand new element here, but seriously, between you and I, no one is reading text wall posts.

I’m going to save hours of time now that I know this secret, and while you’ll only save a minute or two I still feel like it’s worth it.

On a cosmic level.

Reactions: brakeyawself

brakeyawself

Oct 5, 2006
Eh, I think you’re overshooting the value of number crunchers in a big way.

The league has always had stats, and have always used them. There are a few more now that they use.

Much of what you see in social media is for fans, in terms of predictive power. Teams have eye and ears on the ground, and connections with every team in every league, they don’t need to rely on stat nerds for tips.

Where stat nerds can prove their value is by providing data based on past games, so that coaches and GM’s can add some tangible data to what they have watched on the ice.

‘Advanced’ stats are far less useful at the draft, as they are borderline useless in predicting how teenagers will develop in different leagues, in different countries, with different team mates.

Game experience, and first hand experience around the game, and being in contact with players and coaches will always trump analyzing statistics as far as predictive decisions go.

I don't think I was "overshooting" really. The main point wasn't how significant they are. It's that they exist in professional sports. Along with others, scouts, coaches, GMs, management, that never played the sport they work in at a high level or sometimes AT ALL. And that's across the board. MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, UEFA and college. And foreign leagues.

And I never suggested the statisticians do the job alone or even that they are more important than anyone else. But their existence, along with those others, proves the entire point of this godforsaken argument. That you don't necessarily need to have played a sport at a high level to work within the sport and have the insight and knowledge to make good decisions and observations.

Or even more so, that you don't need to have played a sport at the highest levels to determine if one prospect could have been a better draft choice than another. Which is quite specific and focussed. Nor do you need that experience to genuinely question a GM's draft choice. Which really is how this all started. When I was told, not necessarily in these words, "how dare you question a GM's draft choice unless you played the sport professionally". Which is observably, objectively a false assumption about those who make these decisions in professional sports. And I actually suggested some level of playing experience is beneficial, even if it's just up to high-school. Whom aren't rare in terms of fans following various sports. But that doesn't disqualify some people on these boards, elsewhere or in the general public from having astute insight. Nor does it disqualify them from perhaps being correct about a player and a working GM being wrong.

But sure, practical experience is also important. It's just not the only way to gain insight. Nor is it a necessary requirement for working at these various positions within various leagues. It helps, sure. But that's not what these gobs were suggesting. Some of them literally believe that all scouts in sports played the sport professionally. Which, well, is a humorous suggestion, but not close to reality.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
That's fair. But I think the point, more so, is that statisticians, with no playing background, have since taken a major role in professional sports and decision making. I don't think you're wrong. But this entire calamity has simply been about the idea of whether or not you need a high level of playing experience in order to decide if one player is better than another player. And the simple fact that there are working scouts, coaches and GM's within professional sports, who never played the sport at any high level, is evidence that you don't necessarily need that experience. Not that the experience isn't helpful or doesn't give you a certain understanding, but that there are multiple roads to these destinations.

But I only went there as evidence. Really this began because a few people had a huge problem with the idea that someone who is not working as a scout or GM could possibly decipher one player from another and if one player or another should be the draft pick at a specific point in the draft to a specific team. lol. All this has been about arguing with those few people, that "you don't work as a scout" is not any sort of significant response to the suggestion that "I can't believe they picked player A so early over player B" or "That's such a bad pick" or "I can't believe our GM did this". Suggesting "you are not a professional" is fallacious logic and a completely irrelevant answer to such suggestions about very specific players and draft picks.
This appears to be a misrepresentation of the primary disagreement that triggered these series of exchanges and escalated into a more complex set of arguments and discussions. The primary conflict was whether or not an amateur can make an equivalently accurate, if not more so, assessment of a draft eligible player than a professional. More specifically, can a fan/hobbyist more accurately assess the talent and abilities of a series of draft eligible prospects, determine the correct rank ordering of their upside and likelihood of attaining it, and determine whether or not a specific player should be drafted at a specific point in the draft than a professional scouting staff employed by an NHL team.

The answer to that question, in all likelihood is no. There are no special provisions or qualifiers here. We are not assessing some kind of hypothetical scenario where the fan/hobbyist has access to the exact same information as the professional. On average the vast majority of fans/hobbyists will have watched far less footage of the draft eligible prospects and will not have had the opportunity to interview them, their coaches, team mates and gathered all other information that a typical NHL scouting staff deems relevant to evaluating prospects and making drafting decisions about them. Therefore unless we are talking about some kind of outlier then we know that the average fan is operating on an inferior set of information for which to make their evaluations and rank ordering of prospects.

A second argument, associated with the first, was that there is some level of expertise or competency that is developed as a consequence of becoming a professional at the highest level. That that competency provides some level of specialized knowledge that cannot be easily emulated and therefore creates a disparity in abilities. In this case, someone who has spent nearly 10 years scouting NHL and has worked their way up to becoming a chief amateur scout for an NHL team, and who collaborates with a team of NHL scouts who have spent similar (and in some cases more) time scouting NHL players will likely have some insights into how to evaluate NHL draft eligible prospects that is more accurate than whatever insights a typical fan/hobbyist might have in their own evaluations.

The counter argument to the second argument really doesn't make any sense. It is essentially suggesting that a typical fan/hobbyist who watches hockey is as good at scouting as a team of professional scouts. There might be some rare scenarios where fan/hobbyist assessment happens to outperform a team of professionals but there is no real meaning that can be extrapolated from that. Those scenarios are likely random events which could be equivalent to someone flipping a coin or rolling a dice and just ending up lucky with their prediction. They would be unlikely to replicate such predictive abilities and if put to the test they would likely vastly underperform those groups of professionals.

The only other scenario, is that a fan/hobbyist has dedicated some time to learning how to evaluate players and as a consequence has developed some competency. There are still likely to be substantial limitations in their abilities that they would only be made aware of through the pursuit of becoming a professional scout and evaluating their perspectives against the perspectives of other professionals. If by chance, this fan/hobbyist happens to make somewhat accurate assessments of some of the draft eligible players then this brings us back to this first argument in which case they are operating on an inferior set of information, and if they were made aware of said information their evaluations would likely change.

brakeyawself

Oct 5, 2006
This appears to be a misrepresentation of the primary disagreement that triggered these series of exchanges and escalated into a more complex set of arguments and discussions. The primary conflict was whether or not an amateur can make an equivalently accurate, if not more so, assessment of a draft eligible player than a professional. More specifically, can a fan/hobbyist more accurately assess the talent and abilities of a series of draft eligible prospects, determine the correct rank ordering of their upside and likelihood of attaining it, and determine whether or not a specific player should be drafted at a specific point in the draft than a professional scouting staff employed by an NHL team.

The answer to that question, in all likelihood is no. There are no special provisions or qualifiers here. We are not assessing some kind of hypothetical scenario where the fan/hobbyist has access to the exact same information as the professional. On average the vast majority of fans/hobbyists will have watched far less footage of the draft eligible prospects and will not have had the opportunity to interview them, their coaches, team mates and gathered all other information that a typical NHL scouting staff deems relevant to evaluating prospects and making drafting decisions about them. Therefore unless we are talking about some kind of outlier then we know that the average fan is operating on an inferior set of information for which to make their evaluations and rank ordering of prospects.

A second argument, associated with the first, was that there is some level of expertise or competency that is developed as a consequence of becoming a professional at the highest level. That that competency provides some level of specialized knowledge that cannot be easily emulated and therefore creates a disparity in abilities. In this case, someone who has spent nearly 10 years scouting NHL and has worked their way up to becoming a chief amateur scout for an NHL team, and who collaborates with a team of NHL scouts who have spent similar (and in some cases more) time scouting NHL players will likely have some insights into how to evaluate NHL draft eligible prospects that is more accurate than whatever insights a typical fan/hobbyist might have in their own evaluations.

The counter argument to the second argument really doesn't make any sense. It is essentially suggesting that a typical fan/hobbyist who watches hockey is as good at scouting as a team of professional scouts. There might be some rare scenarios where fan/hobbyist assessment happens to outperform a team of professionals but there is no real meaning that can be extrapolated from that. Those scenarios are likely random events which could be equivalent to someone flipping a coin or rolling a dice and just ending up lucky with their prediction. They would be unlikely to replicate such predictive abilities and if put to the test they would likely vastly underperform those groups of professionals.

The only other scenario, is that a fan/hobbyist has dedicated some time to learning how to evaluate players and as a consequence has developed some competency. There are still likely to be substantial limitations in their abilities that they would only be made aware of through the pursuit of becoming a professional scout and evaluating their perspectives against the perspectives of other professionals. If by chance, this fan/hobbyist happens to make somewhat accurate assessments of some of the draft eligible players then this brings us back to this first argument in which case they are operating on an inferior set of information, and if they were made aware of said information their evaluations would likely change.

Wow. Nope. Not a misrepresentation, at all. We've been talking about outliers from the very beginning. We were never just talking about "some fan". In fact, I specifically gave an example of some experience which could produce such an outlier that was outside of the proposed "high level professional" doctrine and dogma you seem to be caught up in. Don't know how you missed that. But I am not surprised.

And again, the fact that professional scouts, coaches and GMs exist that never played the sport at a high level, automatically proves the high level of playing as a requirement theory wrong.

I never made half those claims you seem to have imagined. Or are assuming. And now you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.

You are also assessing drafting, prospects and scouting as if it were simply a sequence of logical steps and therefore concrete observations by which some specialized skill was needed to unlock a positive outcome. But it's not. And that was also discussed. If it were, then the professionals would not get it wrong so often. But they do. Which is why there is, on top of a human element, which can't be clearly defined, an aspect of chance. And determining probability in this case is a subjective procedure not an objective one. You are using information gathered and assessed objectively, but the decision itself is subjective, dependent on an individuals subjective criteria. And this was also clearly stated in previous posts. I really am not even sure how you came to the conclusion that there is a "correct" order. But that assumption in itself belies your lack of understanding of this entire topic.

So you mention chance. But you seem to be missing the fact that professionals don't make equivalent choices. There is no "right" or "correct" choice and certainly no "correct" order of rank or "correct" evaluation of likelihood to reach a certain potential. This isn't EA sports NHL 2021. You can't play through a season, determine which prospects become the biggest stars, then go back and draft them in the "correct" order. The entire process is dependent on elements of chance, elements of both objective and subjective determination. Which is what helps to narrow the playing field among both professionals relative to one another and amateurs relative to one another and relative to the professionals. You seem to want to remove this element of chance and subjectivity but it can't be removed. And as long as it retains these elements, the rest does not follow the logic which you have put forth.

And in order for your dogma to be correct, there would have to be pure objectivity, which there is not. The only determinant for failure or success is long term outcome and even then there could be two competing theories of success. Two players could both succeed and to a very close degree. Which would then require an element of subjective preference. So no one, not the most experienced professional knows the "correct" choice. If they did, they would be a seer and they'd be wasting their time working when they could just as easily predict the outcome of a massive national lottery.

I am not sure what metric for success you are using. But if you think that metric is solely objective you would be wrong. There certainly are clear failures and successes but beyond that, things are far more dependent on subjectivity, on opinion, individual theory, circumstance, situational and environmental factors, and once again rearing its ugly head, chance. This isn't fantasy hockey or fantasy sports either, where the sole determinant is statistical superiority. Of course each game is determined by numeric superiority. But arriving at that numeric superiority is not a matter of aggregating the highest possible statistical value. If that were the case, the job of being a GM or even a coach would be far easier than it is. Not that it's overly complicated mind you.

But now that you wrote all that, I have to say, I think you are looking at this from a very hypothetical space. Where professionals were never wrong and had some extra sensory organ beyond what is available to your average human being. And as if the underlying factors were coded into a matrix and the output definitive. It's not. See the above human element and aspect probability.

And no one ever said that practical experience was not helpful or sometimes necessary to discern certain aspects of the observation. That was never stated. At all. The claim was, that playing at a high level is not the only way to gain such insight. And further, that a hobbyist or someone that didn't play at a high level can still obtain many of these insights. And again, if we are talking about experience, then someone who played at a very high level but has not been working in that specific task at a high level could never outperform someone who has been working at that specific task at a high level for a lengthy period. But that is also not the case. While I am sure someone with 10 years experience in scouting will know a bit more about what they are doing than a player, one year removed from his playing career who has just undertaken scouting, that does not mean the person with the 10 years of scouting experience will necessarily outperform the recently retired player. Because there are many other factors that determine the outcome.

You really have no clue what's going on do you? ROFL. No wonder this conversation went sideways. I'm not sure if you even know where you are right now.

Last edited:

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Ultimately stats only tell half the story about a player. To be a good scout in professional sports I think you need to have three key attributes. A little bit of logic, coupled with intuition and imagination. You have to be able to look at a player and imaging their future self. Daigle was a consensus #1 and look how that panned out. You can be an absolute super star offensive stud in juniors, and that doesn't always translate to the NHL over the long term.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
rofl. Weeping just means shedding tears. How do you know I'm not welling up as we speak?

Actually you can have a doctoral degree and be a teenager. Many have done it. I got mine a bit later.

When I write, I am not really interested in who's reading. I am just speaking my mind. Which is why it doesn't take me long. It's really just all stream of consciousness. Which is why I laugh when they suggest I'm emotional. Nah, I'm just high.

All though I WAS emotional when I was weeping, literally, obviously.

And on a cosmic level, every time I put words down, an angel gets its wings. And I get slightly better at formulating succinct arguments and grow a little stronger in grammatical style. So, I win either way.

You are right though. It would save me a few minutes here and there where I could be learning something new. I will consider that.

Swing and a miss on my part I suppose, ah well.

brakeyawself

Oct 5, 2006
Swing and a miss on my part I suppose, ah well.

naw. not at all. u showed no pretense or assumption. in fact, your post was completely genuine. I really have nothing bad to say about you at all. You're a top notch guy. And you clearly aren't caught up in the certainty of your initial perception. A++ Keep up the good work.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
naw. not at all. u showed no pretense or assumption. in fact, your post was completely genuine. I really have nothing bad to say about you at all. You're a top notch guy. And you clearly aren't caught up in the certainty of your initial perception. A++ Keep up the good work.

Flatterer!

Reactions: brakeyawself

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Wow. Nope. Not a misrepresentation, at all. We've been talking about outliers from the very beginning. We were never just talking about "some fan". In fact, I specifically gave an example of some experience which could produce such an outlier that was outside of the proposed "high level professional" doctrine and dogma you seem to be caught up in. Don't know how you missed that. But I am not surprised.

Incorrect. That was the original disagreement and it was a disagreement between myself and another poster. You decided to chime in and initiated a whole other set of arguments. Others have responded to your initial response and that has evolved the discussion along the path of some of the arguments you have posited and away from the original argument in which you initially responded to.

I am not caught up in any "high level professional doctrine or dogma" I simply recognize that competency can be increased through experience and is often contingent on it. That there is such a thing as disparities in competencies.

And again, the fact that professional scouts, coaches and GMs exist that never played the sport at a high level, automatically proves the high level of playing as a requirement theory wrong.

I never made that claim but I am not surprised you assumed so.

I never made half those claims you seem to have imagined. Or are assuming. And now you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.

I never said you did. Again, I am not surprised that you assumed so. I am also not "digging myself a deeper hole" or "imagining things" I presented a clear summary of what the initial argument was about. The argument that you weren't involved in. The argument that you decided to involve yourself in. The argument that you attempted to interpret and have clearly made a lot of assumptions about. Assumptions that put into question your level of comprehension.

You are also assessing drafting, prospects and scouting as if it were simply a sequence of logical steps and therefore concrete observations by which some specialized skill was needed to unlock a positive outcome. But it's not. And that was also discussed. If it were, then the professionals would not get it wrong so often. But they do. Which is why there is, on top of a human element, which can't be clearly defined, an aspect of chance. And determining probability in this case is a subjective procedure not an objective one. You are using information gathered and assessed objectively, but the decision itself is subjective, dependent on an individuals subjective criteria. And this was also clearly stated in previous posts. I really am not even sure how you came to the conclusion that there is a "correct" order. But that assumption in itself belies your lack of understanding of this entire topic.

Again, it appears your comprehension is lacking. The difference in competencies reflects a "relative" difference in predictive abilities not an "Absolute" one. Scouting isn't about making perfect predictions as that would be a near impossibility, instead it is about making better predictions than others. A professional scout will on average have a relatively higher predictive success than an amateur scout who will on average have a relatively higher predictive success than a fan/hobbyist. The benchmark is whatever the average success rate is among NHL scouts when it comes to each pick in the draft. A relative success rate superior to that average over time is suggestive of a disparity in competency.

The "correct order" is the ability to accurately categorize prospects into sequential ranges, with each range reflecting a drop off in projected upside and likelihood of attaining it. It is what allows a scouting staff to know which prospects they should give consideration to drafting with each pick they hold in the draft. It also allows an organization the ability to know what they should do with said pick. They don't have control over the drafting decisions of other teams so they need options for potential players to draft and with the knowledge of the drop off of talent by categorizing players within the correct range they can determine whether they should still draft at that specific pick or trade it if the drop off has occurred. I am not sure how you don't understand that but it reflects your lack of understanding on the topic.

So you mention chance. But you seem to be missing the fact that professionals don't make equivalent choices. There is no "right" or "correct" choice and certainly no "correct" order of rank or "correct" evaluation of likelihood to reach a certain potential. This isn't EA sports NHL 2021. You can't play through a season, determine which prospects become the biggest stars, then go back and draft them in the "correct" order. The entire process is dependent on elements of chance, elements of both objective and subjective determination. Which is what helps to narrow the playing field among both professionals relative to one another and amateurs relative to one another and relative to the professionals. You seem to want to remove this element of chance and subjectivity but it can't be removed. And as long as it retains these elements, the rest does not follow the logic which you have put forth.

You overvalue chance and undervalue competency. The gap between an amateur and a professional is much larger than you assume. Sure the fact that absolute knowledge and certainty can't be attained and subjectivity and chance plays a role in drafting narrows the gap between amateur and professionals, the gap still exists.

If the gap was as small as you imply then NHL teams wouldn't employ scouts over the long term, instead they would hire random fans or imply poll the fans. Or better yet they would wait for Central Scouting Services to release their list they would throw darts at a board or pull names from a hat from the players that are supposed to go within the range of their pick.

And in order for your dogma to be correct, there would have to be pure objectivity, which there is not. The only determinant for failure or success is long term outcome and even then there could be two competing theories of success. Two players could both succeed and to a very close degree. Which would then require an element of subjective preference. So no one, not the most experienced professional knows the "correct" choice. If they did, they would be a seer and they'd be wasting their time working when they could just as easily predict the outcome of a massive national lottery.

It still isn't dogma because I am not thinking or making claims in absolute terms. I am using "correct" in the context of representing some degree of accuracy which can later be evaluated as good, or in more layman's interpretations "correct" or "right" choice. Again this argument initially started out as my reaction to another poster's reaction about the draft. They suggested the Sens made the wrong pick. That escalated into a philosophical discussion and debate about the hypothetical competencies of "amateurs" and "professionals" and whether or not an "amateur" can more accurately evaluate a prospect and whether they should be picked at that point than a team of "professionals".

"Correct" in this context is a reflection of how that choice will be evaluated over time and whether it will be thought of as good or bad. Scouts are judged by their choices and their career longevity is highly contingent on making good predications.

I am not sure what metric for success you are using. But if you think that metric is solely objective you would be wrong. There certainly are clear failures and successes but beyond that, things are far more dependent on subjectivity, on opinion, individual theory, circumstance, situational and environmental factors, and once again rearing its ugly head, chance. This isn't fantasy hockey or fantasy sports either, where the sole determinant is statistical superiority. Of course each game is determined by numeric superiority. But arriving at that numeric superiority is not a matter of aggregating the highest possible statistical value. If that were the case, the job of being a GM or even a coach would be far easier than it is. Not that it's overly complicated mind you.

Success is determined by whether scouts keep their jobs or not. Again like I said earlier it is based on individual performance relative to average performance of NHL scouts. There are historical probabilities of success based on every round of the draft. There is at least some rough estimate of what normal performance looks like. What kind of upside do players in that round typically achieve, what percentage of them exceed that average, what percentage fall below that average, what is the percentage that they bust. They aren't perfect comparable as there are a lot of variables at play and the human element makes it all the more complex but there is some rough benchmark for performance. It is pretty clear when first round picks or top ten picks fall below the norm of expected outcome. When that happens it puts that scouts job in jeopardy.

But now that you wrote all that, I have to say, I think you are looking at this from a very hypothetical space. Where professionals were never wrong and had some extra sensory organ beyond what is available to your average human being. And as if the underlying factors were coded into a matrix and the output definitive. It's not. See the above human element and aspect probability.

Again I am focusing on relative abilities. I recognize the fallibilities of professional scouts and realize that there is a large disparity in competencies among them. Some may be much closer to that of amateurs whereas others will be far greater than them.

And no one ever said that practical experience was not helpful or sometimes necessary to discern certain aspects of the observation. That was never stated. At all. The claim was, that playing at a high level is not the only way to gain such insight. And further, that a hobbyist or someone that didn't play at a high level can still obtain many of these insights. And again, if we are talking about experience, then someone who played at a very high level but has not been working in that specific task at a high level could never outperform someone who has been working at that specific task at a high level for a lengthy period. But that is also not the case. While I am sure someone with 10 years experience in scouting will know a bit more about what they are doing than a player, one year removed from his playing career who has just undertaken scouting, that does not mean the person with the 10 years of scouting experience will necessarily outperform the recently retired player. Because there are many other factors that determine the outcome.

Again, I never made such a claim. I do not know whether playing the game at a high level is required in order to be a good scout at the NHL level. What I do know is that someone who has scouted hockey at the highest level and is employed to do so by NHL teams and has not only continued to stay employed but as also advanced to the highest level of that specific profession and has garner public recognition from reputable sources of their abilities in scouting, probably has a high degree of competency in scouting NHL players.

You really have no clue what's going on do you? ROFL. No wonder this conversation went sideways. I'm not sure if you even know where you are right now.

Not sure what this is referring to but it seems like a pretty immature response.

Reactions: Deku and bert

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
If you want to talk scouting or argue how long your hockey stick is, this is not the thread.

This is Tyler Boucher's thread.

Thanks again.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

SENStastic

Sep 27, 2015
Holy f*** with the essays on this thread lol. I come on here for some fun/entertainment/insight into Boucher, but I feel like im doing actual work just trying to read the posts

Reactions: Sens72

SensFan1010

Dec 18, 2019
Kid has deff been firing me up watching these hitting montages, but hearing sillinger pot 4 goals is a little heart breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad