Proposal: Two Draisaitl Trade Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
No from Oilers. Draisaitl continues to prove he can carry a 2nd line on his way to PPG production. And has already shown to be a HUGE contributor in the playoffs. Young. Signed Long Term. 4 point night tonight.

Reactions: ivanlwan

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
These Draisaitl threads have to stop. He has a commanding game and the next thing you know two or three trade proposals pop up asking for every good player in the league. McDavid and Draisaitl aren't going anywhere. These are the two guys the team is building around.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
th

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
If you want Seth Jones and you expect us to add, you're offering us the wrong center.

Atrocious idea for both sides.

Typical Viqsi... I lol'd and then decided not to take the thread offside.

Bad idea to trade Draisaitl. We'll be fine once we can increase the number of B to B+ defenseman we have which are far easier to acquire/develop than a Draisaitl. We don't need an A+ #1 if we can improve our depth to the point that Sekera & Russel are our third pairing... we're one solid vet D, (even if a #3PMD) away from that.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Typical Viqsi... I lol'd and then decided not to take the thread offside.

Bad idea to trade Draisaitl. We'll be fine once we can increase the number of B to B+ defenseman we have which are far easier to acquire/develop than a Draisaitl. We don't need an A+ #1 if we can improve our depth to the point that Sekera & Russel are our third pairing... we're one solid vet D, (even if a #3PMD) away from that.

Same for this post.

The Senators Guy

Oct 27, 2017
So you are saying the Blues are going to trade an amazing prospect who leads the OHL in points with less games played than the average? Yeah okay. Not to mention Draisaitl is a great player and he's having an off year.

I don't think I need to explain the Columbus trade idea.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Draisaitl is having an off year?

How's this for a thought experiment? LD for the #1oa(supposedly a sure thing #1D).

EDM gets some cap relief/cash for a while, and a leader on the blue line for years to come.
Other team gets a sure thing #1C.

Who wins that trade, or is it a win/win?

Reactions: Kid Dynamite

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
So you are saying the Blues are going to trade an amazing prospect who leads the OHL in points with less games played than the average? Yeah okay. Not to mention Draisaitl is a great player and he's having an off year.

I don't think I need to explain the Columbus trade idea.

He's on pace for 78 points (vs 77 last year), playing less with McD. I'm not poking at you... I've heard this from the mainstream media and I'm not sure what basis supports it.

Reactions: ivanlwan

The Senators Guy

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah but I mean Jordan Kyrou? Damn it's pretty even but I think Colton Parayko just does it for me. IMO the Blues are not paying enough and it would blow my mind if they traded Kyrou. The reason I said Drai was having an off year is he should be having a much better year than last year. Not just 1 pt better. But I mean Edmonton just sucks this year. They'll be back to contenders next year especially if they get a good pick. It makes no sense to do any of these trades since Kyrou is gonna be ready next year and he's an elite player.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Yeah but I mean Jordan Kyrou? Damn it's pretty even but I think Colton Parayko just does it for me. IMO the Blues are not paying enough and it would blow my mind if they traded Kyrou. The reason I said Drai was having an off year is he should be having a much better year than last year. Not just 1 pt better. But I mean Edmonton just sucks this year. They'll be back to contenders next year especially if they get a good pick. It makes no sense to do any of these trades since Kyrou is gonna be ready next year and he's an elite player.

'Much better than last year' would make him the best player in the entire world.

The problem here is your unrealistic expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad