Twitter going private?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Not every private school is religious. But I'm not a regular church goer by any means, I'd still much rather my kid be "indoctrinated" with Christian views as opposed to today's public schools where kids are encouraged to explore their sexuality and all that bullshit at 12 yrs old. A kid that young that wants to and is allowed to transition is a kid thats been abused.

You know what else I'm sure you'd describe as "rife with bullying, hazing, and other such stories?" Sports, but I'm still putting my kids in that if they want to play.
I’d much rather my kids learn to follow the word of God than that of a political party.

Public schools are by far the worst for bullying, hazing and crime. There are problems and fights constantly and no one can do anything about it because of being labeled one thing or another.

It’s funny that poster says private schools have the problems but people send their kids to private schools to keep them away from all the problems he lists.

Reactions: JKG33

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Not every private school is religious. But I'm not a regular church goer by any means, I'd still much rather my kid be "indoctrinated" with Christian views as opposed to today's public schools where kids are encouraged to explore their sexuality and all that bullshit at 12 yrs old. A kid that young that wants to and is allowed to transition is a kid thats been abused.

You know what else I'm sure you'd describe as "rife with bullying, hazing, and other such stories?" Sports, but I'm still putting my kids in that if they want to play.
Wow, sounds like you really don't appreciate freedom of speech and expression. ;) In fact, given that you don't care about your kid being indoctrinated by Christian views... Well, let me just refer to a previous post of yours.

Being brainwashed into believing theres only one correct opinion is abuse.

I mean, that's... literally religion. Religion will always tell you that everyone else is wrong.

And as for sports, gee, there's a lot of politics in sports, isn't there? Are you going to pull your kid if someone on their team wears rainbow socks?

KeithIsActuallyBad

Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I’d much rather my kids learn to follow the word of God than that of a political party.

Public schools are by far the worst for bullying, hazing and crime. There are problems and fights constantly and no one can do anything about it because of being labeled one thing or another.

It’s funny that poster says private schools have the problems but people send their kids to private schools to keep them away from all the problems he lists.
Having gone to a Catholic school, bullying and the like is absolutely rampant there. It's rampant in any school, don't delude yourself into thinking just because you're going to God's school that the students care about God's word.

It's funny, as a kid I was taught all about the government... And how nice and non-corrupt they were.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Wow, sounds like you really don't appreciate freedom of speech and expression. ;) In fact, given that you don't care about your kid being indoctrinated by Christian views... Well, let me just refer to a previous post of yours.

I mean, that's... literally religion. Religion will always tell you that everyone else is wrong.

And as for sports, gee, there's a lot of politics in sports, isn't there? Are you going to pull your kid if someone on their team wears rainbow socks?

Yea... you're trolling now. When you take it for what it is, religion is nothing more than a belief system. If I went down that route I'd make sure my kids knew that.

Reactions: Beezers Mask

KeithIsActuallyBad

Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Yea... you're trolling now. When you take it for what it is, religion is nothing more than a belief system. If I went down that route I'd make sure my kids knew that.
You're right, the belief that they are absolutely correct and that everyone else is wrong. In other words, being brainwashed into believing there's only one correct opinion.

Besides, do you REALLY want to trust the Catholic church with your kid?

Reactions: Beau Knows

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
You're right, the belief that they are absolutely correct and that everyone else is wrong. In other words, being brainwashed into believing there's only one correct opinion.

Besides, do you REALLY want to trust the Catholic church with your kid?
You seem to believe that you are right and everyone else is wrong. So what’s the difference that I am missing.

Do you really trust the public schools? Seems to be a crap ton of assault against students recently.

KeithIsActuallyBad

Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
You seem to believe that you are right and everyone else is wrong. So what’s the difference that I am missing.

Do you really trust the public schools? Seems to be a crap ton of assault against students recently.
I trust public schools as much as I trust Catholic schools. Your only option is to home school.

Religion when used properly can be a guiding tool, but many people will simply hide behind it in order to justify themselves. I don't even know how Christianity can be trusted when all those priests were exposed.

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
I trust public schools as much as I trust Catholic schools. Your only option is to home school.

Religion when used properly can be a guiding tool, but many people will simply hide behind it in order to justify themselves. I don't even know how Christianity can be trusted when all those priests were exposed.
So I guess the Catholic Church is the only institution that could possibly cover up a pedophile ring?

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Maybe, who knows. Would you trust YOUR child alone with an adult who's been sworn to eternal celibacy? I sure as hell wouldn't.
I don’t really trust any adults to be alone with my kids other than a select few. Wouldn’t trust my kids alone with the deviants hired at these public schools either

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
So let’s just keep going with it because society has never been better.

It seems to me that we're where we are and having these arguments because of censorship of free speech, not free speech, itself.

Society has never been so divided and at each other's throats. Intolerance is rampant.

Censorship is intolerance. If we honestly believe that not tolerating one another is why society is so divided, the last thing that we should be doing is arguing for censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad