Tuukka????

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Your ability to see the big picture isn't very good

Your ability to understand a simple thread isn't very good.

Nobody said anything about the big picture. Nobody is saying to trade him. If you think he played well last night, then you obviously were watching the wrong game.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Your ability to understand a simple thread isn't very good.

Nobody said anything about the big picture. Nobody is saying to trade him. If you think he played well last night, then you obviously were watching the wrong game.

And nobody - not one person - is saying he played well last night.

Here's the OP:

Tuukka looked like ****. I know it just the black and gold game but still can't be that bad??

So I ask you: Is that a basis for rational discussion? Perhaps the OP should have phrased it something like this:

"Wow, Tuukka looked bad last night. Here are my thoughts on why he struggled: ________________ What do you think?"

Or he could have checked the scrimmage thread, in which this topic was quite thoroughly discussed.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
somebody hide the milk crates. but really don't. I'd love to see a tuukka flip out.

Was it last year he challenged Ward to a fight? My STH rep moved my down to the loge like 5 rows back from it. Man I was pissed when Ward backed down...

now on topic trade tuukka and get back toivonen. Or Raycroft.

Justin St Pierre

Dec 16, 2011
What do you propose as the solution if Tuukka is the problem?

Let me tell you something about goaltenders: they're part of a team. There are times when the defense relies on them, and times when they rely on the defense. This wasn't exactly an example of cohesive defense/goaltender play. It didn't have to be. It wasn't supposed to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad