Tuukka????

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
tumblr_md77fe0R821rirypwo7_250.gif

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
watched the game and as each pass missed it`s mark, as each softie went in, as some players looked rusty and, let`s not be kind, out of shape (lookin at you Looch) I knew, just knew that had I come on here last night, I woulda pulled the few remaining hairs out which is why I didn`t.

The over reaction/semi-panic is.....well.....over reaction and panic unnecessary

Not to say I enjoy watching Looch outta game condition, weak goals or sloppy play however, to say I didn`t expect it would be a lie. Have been reading/watching reports from other camps, and it`s been the exact same, haven`t heard/read one report claiming their team is in mid season form.

Things could always be worse, how ya think our friends in Vancouver feel with now Booth out 4-6 weeks, that`s two thirds of their second line gonzo:)

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Yes, he's terrible. The only reason they keep him on the team is to fulfill the "eccentric Euro" requirement. Chara, Seids and Krejci are too normal.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
It's gone be a fun year... Roles will be reversed.
The UU...KK... clan will defend and the TT clan will attack. :laugh:

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Sometimes I think people make "fake" posts or accounts just so everyone's predictions can be fulfilled.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Why are people jumping all over the OP. He's right. Get over it. Rask is my homie but he didn't look good.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Ryder woulda made those saves:sarcasm:

This gave me a good chuckle. Thanks. I needed it first thing in the morning.

As for the topic at hand, Tuukka will be fine. He's not the only one that looked like crap out there. Heck, maybe he didn't want to go all out. Maybe he didn't feel up to the task in a scrimmage. Maybe he needed this to adjust to the NHL ice. Goalies say the angles are different than on the international ice. This was a glorified practice. It's just what he needed; to see some pucks. The sky is not falling.

I'm actually a little surprised it took this long to open a thread like this. I expected to see it immediately after the scrimmage.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
Rask is the All-Time Save % leader with at least 100 games played. I'm not all that concerned. Once this team gets back into shape and playing the system. They will be fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad