News: Turris to be scratched again

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Going to be difficult to move that contract. Not impossible but Nashville will probably have to take back dead money or retain.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
5 years? Ouch.

I'd offer Eriksson but those extra years make it tough to want to acquire him.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Has he really been that bad?

I mean, SJ has a guy they didn't even want playing 4C last year as their 2C tonight, he can't be worse than that.

Reactions: qqaz

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Has he really been that bad?

I mean, SJ has a guy they didn't even want playing 4C last year as their 2C tonight, he can't be worse than that.
No, he hasn't been that bad. He started off well and then has fallen off, but the entire team has fallen off during that same span. Lavy either doesn't like him or can't figure out what to do with him.

txw

Feb 2, 2018
Columbus should be all over this to get some picks back while maybe getting a player to float cap for the on-the-fly rebuild.

Turris + 1st (+?) for Riley Nash. I would probably want an extra 3rd or something if im CBJ.

Edit: yeah for sure more picks to CBJ

Last edited:
Reactions: CanuckCity and Fro

TheKingSlayer

He was in the way!
Mar 12, 2008
Ottawa
Still think Turris for Kovalchuk makes some sense. Maybe Kovy turns it up playing for a cup contender. Russians need to be properly motivated...

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
He hasn't been that bad this year. Started off well, but has been scratched during this losing streak. Like Iron Duke said, I don't think Lavy knows where to play him. Definitely not going to be adding a 1st to "get rid" of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad