NFL GDT: Turkey Day Football also the rest of week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
That FG was wide off his foot, the wind kicked it right and then it hit just on the right spot on the football that projected it to the right and through by a hair. Wow, incredible.

Say Hey Kid

Baby, you can drive Makar
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I can't wait for the playoffs. Pats vs. Raiders for the AFC would be interesting. The good (poster boy Brady) vs the bad and ugly (traditional AFC villain the Raiders). It's nice having the Raiders back. Just like my childhood.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Would love for Reggie to take a look at Agholor when the Eagles inevitably cut or trade him for a very low pick.

He'd fit in great as a WR3 next to Cooper and Crabtree.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I can't wait for the playoffs. Pats vs. Raiders for the AFC would be interesting. The good (poster boy Brady) vs the bad and ugly (traditional AFC villain the Raiders). It's nice having the Raiders back. Just like my childhood.
Having the Steelers, Raiders, Cowboys & Dolphins all be back in the playoffs together would be the perfect throwback to my childhood. Make it happen, please!

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Having the Steelers, Raiders, Cowboys & Dolphins all be back in the playoffs together would be the perfect throwback to my childhood. Make it happen, please!

Best I can tell, the last time this happened was 1983.

Steelers:
Lost Divisional Playoffs (Raiders) 38–10

Raiders:
Won Divisional Playoffs (Steelers) 38–10
Won Conference Championship (Seahawks) 30–14
Won Super Bowl XVIII (3) (Redskins) 38–9

Cowboys:
Lost Wild Card Playoffs (Rams) 24–17

Dolphins:
Lost Divisional Playoffs (Seahawks) 27–20

Also making the playoffs: 49ers, Redskins, Seahawks, Broncos, Rams, Lions.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I think both teams are done in terms of playoff chances, but the loser of tonight is definitely finished. Not sure if Ill be able to stay away for the entirety of this game.

Packers 27
Eagles 24

But I dont get to see Agholor fail to luneup correctly tonight, so that is a positive.

Last edited:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
He took a team to a Super Bowl. It is hard to look at stats back then, but he threw 179 touchdowns and 164 interceptions. I would say average. He wasnt terrible.

I would say he was better than average but not great. He had a reputation as a guy with a big arm but maybe not the brightest bulb on the shelf. Interesting, since he's become a respected analyst. He had a tendency to throw picks, but it was a different time and less was made of interceptions back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad