NFL GDT: Turkey Day Football also the rest of week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Lions please, need that Vikings first rounder to keep falling. Stafford had 35 touchdowns, 6 interceptions over his last 16 games. Not bad.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
If you told me the Vikings and Lions would be playing for the division lead in late November, i would have been very skeptical.

Stafford, as much as i believe he's still overrated has been pretty good this season. It's almost like losing Megatron has led him to realize you can throw to more than one target 45 times a game.

He's gonna feast on that banged up defense.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
If you told me the Vikings and Lions would be playing for the division lead in late November, i would have been very skeptical.

Stafford, as much as i believe he's still overrated has been pretty good this season. It's almost like losing Megatron has led him to realize you can throw to more than one target 45 times a game.

He's gonna feast on that banged up defense.

Overrated? Kinda shocked by that. I used to be a huge Stafford hater and he has changed my tune.

Rick Middleton

May 14, 2002
Ottawa, ON
Longest national anthem ever? I turned, watched a couple of minutes of Europa League pre-game, turned back and she's still hammering away on the piano. Ech.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Stafford is still the same. Jim Bob is the perfect baby sitter for him. Doesn't ask him to do much but get the ball out quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad