Tukkaa Rask should come out and say "The Canadiens Are My Daddy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I think Tukkaa needs to pull another iconic Boston legend and come out and say that the Canadiens are his daddy. His number against the Habs are pretty awful. Entering tonight's game, which looks like it'll be another loss, he has a career 3-12-3 record vs. the Habs, with a .902 save percentage and 2.76 GAA. He is 122-60-26 against the 28 other NHL opponents. Just come out and admit it, it would be hilarious

Last edited:

FanHabtic*

Weise has fathered all the Bruins this year and last.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So what is Rask's record now vs Habs?

Gotta be pretty terrible at this point as he just cant seem to win vs them

-- Nevermind I see it ,, Missed it in OP for some reason --

PlaceboFan

Sep 24, 2014
So what is Rask's record now vs Habs?

Gotta be pretty terrible at this point as he just cant seem to win vs them

Hasn't scored as single goal against them, terrible. Apparently he's supposed to do it since no one else in the team can even create chances against them.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
The Bruins looked toothless tonight, dunno what's up with that. Classic Rask though, he's bad against the Habs.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
He didn't play bad tonight. Actually played pretty well. Isn't the case for most of the games, but still.

The team in general just absolutely sucks against the Canadiens. It's MUCH more than Rask. They just completely forget what a hockeys is when they see their logo.

Arthur*

How could anyone possibly blame Rask for tonight?

Zero offensive support again, 3 PKs to 0 PPs, first goal a complete fluke with two weird bounces off the boards across the crease, second goal when Chara decided to check Dougie Hamilton in the offensive zone leading to a 2-on-0.

Rask is the last guy to blame.

SchennSational1022*

How could anyone possibly blame Rask for tonight?

Zero offensive support again, 3 PKs to 0 PPs, first goal a complete fluke with two weird bounces off the boards across the crease, second goal when Chara decided to check Dougie Hamilton in the offensive zone leading to a 2-on-0.

Rask is the last guy to blame.

Look at his history against MTL and you'll realize why this thread isn't based just on tonight :shakehead

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
if I were a bruins fan i'd be worried about my #1 goalie sucking badly vs a team they meet often in the playoffs

SchennSational1022*

But was obviously made after the game tonight as if to say Rask had a **** game when in reality he played a great game...

It was made tonight because it capped off his final game against them this year and after being swept in the season series. When else would this thread have been appropriate? It fits even if he had a 50 save shutout tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad