Tukkaa Rask should come out and say "The Canadiens Are My Daddy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Rask is usually outplayed by Price/Budaj/whoever against Montreal.

It might have been the case last night, but Rask had a star-worthy game this time around.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
The good thing about good or bad stratches - they always end. And then the cocky fans get hurt. I will enjoy the tears when the time comes.

True. But then when you'll enjoy the tears, we will remember your post and believe the exact same thing and then WE'll enjoy the tears when the time comes....Has to work both ways. I think it's pretty normal for any team or fanbase to be happy when things are going their way. Not sure why it's really bad to enjoy good moments....

As far as Rask is concerned, he was pretty good tonight. Actually surely the best game of his Habs-Bruins rivalry...yet he lost. But true that if the playoffs are the other way around, nobody will remember the season. Just like Bruins fans didn't remember how bad they were on Julien and Chiarelli just before the Bruins beat the Habs on game 7 before winning the Cup...

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I remember when the Bruins had a set of balls, those were the days. They're basically cream-puffs now.

Boston is successful when they're nasty, when they aren't, they're atrocious.

FlaPantherSwe*

Well thanks i guess for keeping our playoffs dream alive.. but just wanted to say the title is very childish

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Mark Bergvein was the worst thing to happen to the Bruins
I'll defend Rask slightly in the fact that the whole team doesn't show up for the majority of these matchups.

The Bruins have an indentity crisis. They want to be a finese team but they dont play that strategy. But they also want to be tough but they dont have the tough players, well they aren't playing tough. They roll a slow top 4 D in Chara-Seidenberg and Hamilton-Mcquaid. 1 of those players can sucessfully make an outlet pass. The whole east is fast. We are ****ed

Lucic tries to play finese and make plays but he just turns it over at the blueline, just like the playoffs. It's actually kind of funny to watch us implode. Chiarelli slammed the window shut and boarded it up

jeangauthier

Oct 10, 2007
Montreal,Canada
This is gonna be hude problem for bruins. I can't even imagine how slow he's gonna be in 2 years time. He should be by then bottom pairing D and his cap hit is too high for it.

Lucic is also going to be a problem. He's gonna get 7M deal and that can ruin us with charas cap. How good can he be as an 34 year old powerforward who gets paid 7M. Just have to hope that cap is gonna explode.

Don't see the Bruins resigning Lucic for what will translate into a 7 year 7 mil contract.........if not more..........

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
How could anyone possibly blame Rask for tonight?

Zero offensive support again, 3 PKs to 0 PPs, first goal a complete fluke with two weird bounces off the boards across the crease, second goal when Chara decided to check Dougie Hamilton in the offensive zone leading to a 2-on-0.

Rask is the last guy to blame.

I don't think anyone is.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
This had a slim chance to lead to decent dialogue, but unfortunately, the odds win again.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->