Pre-Game Talk: Tuesday's game Dallas Stars vs Toronto Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Looks like Kase in Matthews place.
Oh ok sire. Kinda surprised by that one, but might work also aaaaight for us. I think bunting has been maybe our best player the whole season.... so would have been ok too. But lets roll with these senor. :clap: Thank again for the knowledge.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Also eh uh, what is our FIRST powerplay unit going to look like tonight y'all?
My best guess would be give Robertson the chance tonight. Lefty shot like Matthews is. Plays that side when he's played on second unit. Should be fired up playing against his big brother tonight. Offers that shot threat too
Robertson-Tavares-Nylander
Rielly-Marner

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
My best guess would be give Robertson the chance tonight. Lefty shot like Matthews is. Plays that side when he's played on second unit. Should be fired up playing against his big brother tonight. Offers that shot threat too
Robertson-Tavares-Nylander
Rielly-Marner
Oh, you is actually right again sire.... forgot about his shot. Hasn't scesored that many, yet. Maybe tonight :clap: but yeah you was right. Awful coaching at some spots again by our keefe.... he a hockey guy for surely, but he aint no lou lam nore lemaire nore bowman though.

Reactions: Nylander88

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
I don’t want to support these two games because of the Matthews suspension bs, but ultimately me watching isn’t going to make a lick of a difference to the NHL, and I’m interested to watch Kallgren and Robertson mostly.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Two things I like about the new look of the board

1) one can leave a smiley reaction instead of just like

2) One can trace back a reply when someone is replying to a post.
Ex: If a poster replies a post on the 2nd page but their reply is on 8th page; I dont have to go find what was the post that they were replying to I can just click and I see the post that they were replying to.

2 was possible with the old version

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Can we work on re-signing Lyubushkin? I love how simple he keeps it. We refreshing watching a D-man who prioritizes playing D. Competes hard infront of the net and in the corners. Another D like him, and a healthy Muzzin, and we're in much better shape

Reactions: PROUD PAPA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad